Regular Contributor

Re: Lock n Lock TSV - June 7, 2023

@frenchie For me, larger containers are great when I make a big pot of soup/stew/chili. But other’s suggestions of using them to store produce or baked goods are also great ideas. If you find you aren’t using them in the kitchen, they would make great holders for any small, loose around-the-house items.

I think container lovers such as myself like to occasionally unleash their inner squirrel and start storing and stashing things away when we get into cleaning/straightening mode…Lock n Lock just gives us a snap lid to make it a little easier. Unfortunately, that doesn’t help us later when we can’t remember where we stored or stashed anything.
Respected Contributor

Great price and free shipping but there are way too many SMALL pieces.  I already have so many that I seldom use.  I will pass on this one.

Respected Contributor

This is a good deal and lots of nice colors.

I have so much L & L though I will need to pass.

I like the red and basil colors.  Might be good for Christmas to put goodies in for a little gift.  

Respected Contributor

I just ordered - I went with the red - I have mainly red and green L and L!

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Great price and free shipping but there are way too many SMALL pieces.  I already have so many that I seldom use.  I will pass on this one.

@bargainsgirl  I thought so too.   But I make my own salad dressings and dipping sauces often.  Those smallest containers are great for leftovers of those sauces. 

Trusted Contributor

I love this set and it's a great deal. I really like the mint but I'm going to try to control myself. I will try to use the many I have to organize around the house. I plan on doing the pantry today. It looks like the one they use on the presentation of today's tsv and it seems like I just worked on it. Can't seem to keep things orderly. Trying everyday.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Just on the verge of ordering. Someone else asked what to use the big pieces for (I was asking that too). Maybe I could use them for something other than food.

Respected Contributor

DH just talked me into ordering the purple one, so it's all his fault LOL.  All kidding aside, we have a set we got years ago and love them.

Regular Contributor

@Renata22 Don’t feel bad about it. That’s one of those things that always turns into a mess no matter how many times you organize and reorganize. There are particular closets and cabinets in my house that are the same way. You clean them out only to see them get twice as bad as they were before. Some chores are never done!
Super Contributor

@AuntG  I love the big containers for loaves of bread and buns. I ordered another set just for that reason.