Honored Contributor

Re: Lock and Lock TSV 7/8...

Stores here allow you to bring your own reusable shopping bags, but they won't use them to bag your purchases...you have to bag your own. I let them bag my stuff then put those bags into my larger ones with handles. Much easier to take inside from the car and stuff doesn't slide out and roll around.... but defeats the entire purpose of not using the thin store plastic grocery bags. 

Honored Contributor

Of these are toxic- chemical-free, What is the problem with plastic storage?
Frequent Contributor

Yes, all of the L&L plastic is BPA free.

Respected Contributor

I am waiting for my denim one yet and got the purple one.  Not sure why it is stuck in transit.  I hope I get and love it.  Denim is for a gift.  

Regular Contributor

I purchased two sets the Red and the Denim.  Like the Denim bag better.  I am spliting the Red set up.  I am using the containers to put different Christmas cookies in the compartments for my 3 Co- Workers and then they have a lock and lock for lunch or whatever or however they use them.   The red cooler bag I am keeping in the trunck ! I always forget to grab a freezer bag when I go food shopping!  They other bag I am keeping as a set for myself for  Beach days or park with the kids for snacks and dogs water  bowl  ! LOL Heart  Thought it was a good deal for each set ! Enjoy everyone! 

Respected Contributor

Never came and processed as a return.  Bummer.