Esteemed Contributor

Lock and Lock TSV 7/8...

[ Edited ]

Am really considering this item. Love the L/L containers with the handles.  But...I am really trying to get away from plastic storage containers!  Would make a good holiday present, but almost everyone - I gift to - is also not using plastic anymore!!!  Decisions, decisions....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lock and Lock TSV 7/8...

can't see if the containers fit in the tote flat.....saw a video and host put them in the tote on their side.....

Esteemed Contributor

I too am getting away from plastic as are my friends.  If this TSV is going to be used for a picnic, it may be a good choice.  Your recipients could always use the bag for shopping.  Oh wait, our grocery stores no longer let you bring your own bags.  I guess decisions decisions is right.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's too bad that this was not offered with free s & h. Had it been so, I would have ordered multiples.  Now I'm hemming & hawing over ordering one. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

@luvzchiz.. that was my issue also. Whenever there is a L&L TSV- there is never free s&h . By the time the extra $5.50 is added on w/ my high NY sales tax, I don’t need it that bad then!
Respected Contributor

I ordered 2 sets. 1 for me and 1 for my daughter. I will keep the bag in my car so when I do go shopping I can put my groceries in it. Can't take it into the store but need to load them into the car and use my bags then. Not all stores give you bags. I like the bowls and have the larger version of this type of container. I like the dividers and handles. I have several ideas on how I will be using mine. Since I have been staying home more I have done a lot more organizing and this will fit in.
Respected Contributor

I try to not use plastics but that was a cute set. Wonder if they are BPA free?  

Honored Contributor

I agree that it's a cute set and have been going back & forth myself!  I'm also using more glass for food storage but sometimes it's nice to have lightweight plastic.  I believe they mentioned that it's BPA free.

It seems like a good idea to have something like the tote stored in the car for summer to use when buying frozen goods.  However I already bought a cute car set from the Q a few years ago that keeps grocery bags in place and it came with a large fabric cooler where I can add my frozen goods.....but I really do like this tote a lot! 

Hmmm I can't decide either!

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

I too am getting away from plastic as are my friends.  If this TSV is going to be used for a picnic, it may be a good choice.  Your recipients could always use the bag for shopping.  Oh wait, our grocery stores no longer let you bring your own bags.  I guess decisions decisions is right.

In my area grocery stores still allow you to bring your reusable bags.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

I ordered the orange though also feel it should be free S &H, and actually all TSV's should be!