Trusted Contributor

Anyone know what it will be on Wed?

Thanks

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

Please say it isn't so!!!  The ultimate boring TSV after all the others we've had recently.  Where are all those new and innovative products Mr. Rawlinson swore were coming?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624   I agree w/u to a point as I would really really like new innovative different what we've been missing tsv's but some new lock n lock configurations might be something I'm missing as better organization is on my to do list.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Lock&Lock TSV

[ Edited ]

Nope. Not the oval baker like Chris said on Instagram (or the mixing bowls like she also said 🤔)

Now Chris says it's this:

Screenshot_20220919-175700.png

LockNLock Storage 16-Pc Multi-Shape Nestable Storage Set with Handles under $30

Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 12.44.27 PM.png

Sometimes I think QVC just throws a dart to come up with these TSVs 😆

Respected Contributor

ut oh.....glass?

love lock n lock glass!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

The TSV is really a deal considering the other day I ordered a 8 pc rectangular set and it was $29.99.  After I ordered I realized they were nestable but all the same size.🤦‍♀️

Guess I'll figure something else to do with them--my mistake & of course, couldn't cancel.

The glass LNL are my favorite and use them the most. 

Trusted Contributor

Oh! The chocolate color is nice. I couldn't buy them though. They remind me of Hershey's chocolate and I would be tempted to fill them all with Hershey Kisses.Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

Kachina624, maybe I'm a boring person, but I look forward to Lock&Lock TSV's. Unlike many other TSV's, it's something I really use everyday. But, to each their own opinion.

Respected Contributor

I've been looking for a while at L&L to replace some of my old containers and am pretty much sold on the glass containers, so was hoping that would be the TSV. I don't know what color I want but none of these excite me, if I even should be excited about plastic containersWoman LOL My kitchen has mainl grays, blacks, and tans with every color imaginable in tchotzkes so one would think out of all those colors I could find one, right?  I've got lots of vintage kitchen items in reds and greens that I "need" to display because they make me smile. I'm guessing most people would gasp at my decorating sense!

Occasional Contributor

Why does my order in blue say advance order.....I ordered at 2am🤷‍♀️