Valued Contributor

So many cute gift giving ideas. I love to bake. I've never seen this Lock and Lock TSV before. I know people love food gifts, so I will pick these up. Great idea! In fact, I can add some of the Harry London chocolate from the previous TSV in the bag!

Regular Contributor

I understand the gift giving aspect of this TSV.. But come on, really?

Who is going to give this as a gift, a bowl in a gift bag..

But of course, you can make something and fill the bowl and give as a gift.

I can hear all the selling tactics now.

I would rather have more of the Tristan Lock and Locks. I love those..a lot stronger than the regular lock and locks..

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I was thinking that that is the idea - make cookies, or whatever, and fill up the bowl so the recipient gets the bowl and some goodies as a gift. Sounds like a good idea maybe for people who have several casual gift recipients, like people in the office or all the silly examples the QVC hosts likes to give. Smiley Happy You know - the bus driver, the UPS man, whatever.

I got the email today and the TSV price was $19.98.

New Contributor
On 10/27/2014 hellokitty said:

I just got early order email. I plan on using some of the bowls, giving a couple away and use the bags for other stuff. It's a win situation. K40983

How do you sign up for the early order email? I used to get the Insider magazine but haven't had an early order offer since they discontinued it.

Honored Contributor
On 10/27/2014 Bess said:
On 10/27/2014 hellokitty said:

I just got early order email. I plan on using some of the bowls, giving a couple away and use the bags for other stuff. It's a win situation. K40983

How do you sign up for the early order email? I used to get the Insider magazine but haven't had an early order offer since they discontinued it.

I could be wrong, but I don't think there's a sign up for these emails. It's just that if you've purchased certain lines of products they seem to send out the emails about those products, and products peripheral to them. I've never signed up for them and I get Lock & Lock emails, Denim & Co emails, and probably a few others that don't come to mind.

If there is a sign-up, I'd check your buying account under preferences and there should be some designations you can check.

Valued Contributor

There is no way I could hand someone that bowl and bag for Christmas.

Frequent Contributor
I think it's perfect as a small gift, fill it with candy or goodies and then maybe add a Mrs Prindables apple to the bag or another small food gift and make it like a goodie bag full of goodies!
Honored Contributor

very nice set!

i bought 2 sets and will fill them with either ""forgotten cookies"" or a savory snack i make with oyster crackers/hidden valley ranch powder/dill weed. they will make nice small gifts.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I think they are great too! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I might keep 1/2 the LNL for myself, and give 1/2. The bags can always be used for gifts. I bought two sets.

Honored Contributor
On 10/28/2014 mtnbikegirl said:

I think they are great too! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I might keep 1/2 the LNL for myself, and give 1/2. The bags can always be used for gifts. I bought two sets.

good idea....even if you keep a few of the bowls the bags can be used for other gifts. i think that the price was really great, especially with the buy more and save. LOL now i am thinking i should have gotten 3? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein