Contributor

Anyone know if it will be glass. I am trying to get a few more of the glass containers. They seem to work better for me. Thanks for any answers. :-) 

Honored Contributor

Re: Lock & Lock TSV this month

It's too far out to know.

Respected Contributor

@emawma  I love the glass lock and lock too.  During a free shipping day a few months ago, I got the 13x9, the pair of pie plates and the set of two smaller rectangle glass containers.  I love the glass with the lids and used several of them for Christmas prep and cooking.

They are very nice and a thick glass - I got mine with the copper lids, love them!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Super Contributor

I have a lot of Lock & Lock and love it, but am slowly switching back to glass, L&L when I can get it. I love having the glass with the colored lids.

Valued Contributor

I am doing the same.  But I wish they would make the lids better.  I bought Snapware recently and their lids are awesome.

Contributor

Thanks again for the responses. Since I jumped the gun on asking, I will check back later in the month. Going to have to check out the Snapware. Have a great day and weekend everyone!  :-) 

Respected Contributor

@emawma @disneynut57 @WildDunes  I see that the 9x13 glass bottom lock & lock is available today for $19.73 with free shipping which is usually $5.50.  

I got the copper lid one before Christmas and love it.  It's a nice thick glass that is a little deeper then other pans I have in case you are interested. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Many of my LnL pieces are old but starting to show their "age"😉.  Slowly, I've been tossing them & recently replaced my rectangular ones with a brand called "Snapware".  

This brand has the silcone in the lid and snaps nicely.  They had them BOGO at our store a few weeks ago they were a great deal.

Super Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@emawma @disneynut57 @WildDunes  I see that the 9x13 glass bottom lock & lock is available today for $19.73 with free shipping which is usually $5.50.  

I got the copper lid one before Christmas and love it.  It's a nice thick glass that is a little deeper then other pans I have in case you are interested. 

Thanks for the heads up!