Super Contributor

How can there possibly be a review on this set yet?  Unless they live next door to the studio, or a QVC outlet store, that just happens to be carrying the TSV,  And a 5 star review at that. http://www.qvc.com/Lock-%26-Lock-14pc-Nestable-Storage-Set-w-3-Handled-Lids.product.K44696.html?sc=T...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Lock & Lock TSV Review

[ Edited ]

@Bigbear52- The Lock & Lock TSV was one of the featured TSV's in the Insider Q magazine.  If you are not familiar with this magazine, there is a printed, as well as online version.  

Each month, there is a calendar to show you what programs will be airing, stories on the hosts/models.  But the Inside Q also features, on average, 8-12 TSV's for that month that you can order early.  That is why there is a review already.

Honored Contributor

Lock & Lock is hardly a new and untried product.   My question would be why would anyone bother writing a review?  It's not like the world needs to know how it works. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Bigbear52I am always looking to reviews.  Time changes things.  Original versions may be different as the product line ages.  Some things get better and some get worse or simply have more features or better whatever.  I have purchased Lock &  Lock over the years and have been satisfied.  Much of my original I have "gifted" to one of my daughters or friends.

I am so tempted to buy this. Nice selection. it is a great product and of all THOSE OUT THERE hubby reaches for it everytime to store some of his "healthy food choices."  

Respected Contributor

I don't mind the reviews from people who bought from the Insider, but what I don't like is when people review an item and they haven't even received or bought.  For instance, someone will review an item and say I can't wait to give this a try because I love all the other products from this company.  I have no idea why QVC allows this. 

Trusted Contributor

I have already received this set.  These are not, IMO, the same material that they used to be made from.  The snaps on the lids are definitely not as sturdy, for one thing.   So, the reviews are going to be interesting.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

How can someone review it? It's been up for order for a few weeks via the Insider (I almost did but forgot, lol).

Why review it? Because like everything else, companies CHANGE what already works (usually to cheaper junk so they can make more money) and it's kinda **itty to order something you THOUGHT would be the same quality as before only to find out it isn't.

Respected Contributor

@Bigbear52 wrote:

How can there possibly be a review on this set yet?  Unless they live next door to the studio, or a QVC outlet store, that just happens to be carrying the TSV,  And a 5 star review at that. http://www.qvc.com/Lock-%26-Lock-14pc-Nestable-Storage-Set-w-3-Handled-Lids.product.K44696.html?sc=T...

I looked at the reviews and the second review (3 stars) read that she didn't purchase this set because it didn't come in the the same original colors as the other L & L.  

I agree, I'm not purchasing because I don't like the brighter colors.

However, aren't you supposed to buy the product, then make a review?

Respected Contributor

Re: Lock & Lock TSV Review

[ Edited ]

I thought the Insider magazine showed a picture of this set and it had what appeared to be a butter dish. 

I don't see that on TV. 

Also, don't like the colors as nothing matches the other colors I own. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

I thought the Insider magazine showed a picture of this set and it had what appeared to be a butter dish. 

I don't see that on TV. 

Also, don't like the colors as nothing matches the other colors I own. 

David and Chris showed the butter dish a few times during the first presentation.  It can also be used as a regular L&L container if it is turned over.