Valued Contributor

Re: Lock & Lock TSV 10/28 - Any Ideas?

I ordered a set last year and placed an order for two more sets this year.  Perfect size bowl for my husband and I.  I kicked myself last year when I only got one set. Love the bags for gift giving.  I just can't part with the bowls. 

I am still waiting for my auto delivery lock n locks.

Valued Contributor

@corita wrote:

I purchased the set last year and liked the product.  But, for me, the bowls were a bit too small.   I wanted to put candy, cookies etc in the bowls; they really did not hold enough for what I was planning.   I really liked the bags!   I still found use for them, but will not be buying this year.

The bowls are a bit larger this year....last year they were 3 cups and this year they are 3 5/8 cups. I'm not sure if that changes your thoughts on them. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Ms Tink

To find out seek peeks ahead of a TSV, you have to sign up for them. It has been awhile since i did this but I think if you click above where it says "My Account" next to the search engine.  A box drops down and then click on "my account" again.  Look in the left hand column and scroll down until you see you see "Communication Preferences".  Click on "Email and Mobile Preferences" then scroll down to that area and fill in the areas you are interested in.  Hopefully that should take care of you!  Happy Shopping!

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

I purchased the set last year and liked the product.  But, for me, the bowls were a bit too small.   I wanted to put candy, cookies etc in the bowls; they really did not hold enough for what I was planning.   I really liked the bags!   I still found use for them, but will not be buying this year.

-----------------------

Just have to add....since I heard them say that the bowls were bigger this year, I did end up purchasing the TSV!!!  I do hope the bowls will hold more goodies than last years, but I will find use for the bags...really did like them!!

New Contributor

wold like to see a set of 4  or  6  of the 11 Cup Tall Square containers .