Honored Contributor

Re: Lock & Lock TSV 10/28 - Any Ideas?

Will be buying for my WDIL. Thanks for the reminder!!

Contributor

28th - Lock & Lock 6 Piece Bowl Set with 6 Holiday Bags, K43308, $19.98 or 2 payments of $9.99, $3 off each additional set purchased

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the ideas.....for Christmas I buy all sorts of odds and ends for my granddaughter to give to the 10 adults...she loves doing this ....regretably (for me)...all the adults are weight conscious and do not  eat snack stuff...so candy...nuts...etc is out...

I will watch the presentation and see if Chris can give me ideas...

I need to keep the cost down as I have bought many many items for my granddaughter to give...along with the actual presents bought....so far I have spent way more then I had intended....but I thought these bags would be great for the adults to put the smaller things  in...

Probably would be cheaper for me to get Christmas bags at the dollar store or the market...as I really don't need the bowls...I just thought the bags were cute....

Thanks, again everyone...

Honored Contributor

From the description about the lids: "New irridescent, shimmer lids."

For those of you who got them last year, are the gift bags cotton canvas or just paper?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The bags are made of polypropylene. 

Contributor

I purchased this TSV last year and the designs on the bags are different this year.
Contributor

I want to add to my reply above, that 2 of last year's bags also included a cardinal and nutcrackers, but their design this year is not exactly the same.
Regular Contributor

How do you get to see TSV before it airs and also I've seen by the link that someone posted that some has bought the up coming lock and lock that comes out wednesday. Yet David was all excited about it Sunday. What am i missing here ladies?

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.
Regular Contributor

I'm happy to see this TSV offered again this year.  In my family the girls (aunts, cousins) exchange 'girl gifts'.  Last year I got this set and put peppermints in the bowl, along with a mini Zoya nail polish and a mini flash light from QVC in animal prints for each gift.  It fit perfectly in the gift bag. I tried to coordinate the color of the flashlight with the L&L lid.

Everyone loved them.  This year I'm getting the TSV for myself because I need to replace my bowls.  The bags are really nice and I plan to use those for my girl gifts this year (with different gifts in them).

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased the set last year and liked the product.  But, for me, the bowls were a bit too small.   I wanted to put candy, cookies etc in the bowls; they really did not hold enough for what I was planning.   I really liked the bags!   I still found use for them, but will not be buying this year.