Respected Contributor

Lock & Lock TSV 10/28 - Any Ideas?

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know what the L&L TSV will be next week?  I'm in the market for bowls, but wanted to wait to see what next week's TSV would be.

Thanks!

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

Re: Lock & Lock TSV 10/28 - Any Ideas?

It's six bowls with different colored lids and a gift bag.  It's a repeat of last year's TSV.  I got it last year and the size was perfect for me.

Respected Contributor

GCR18, thanks for the quick response; I really appreciate it!  I wish I could remember last year's TSV, but since I'm looking for bowls, this sounds like it might fit the bill anyway.  I could always use the gift bags for something else.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

Ah yes, I remember the bowls and gift bags.  Chris talked like they were the best things ever.  I was like, c'mon - it's just a gift bag with a LnL bowl inside.

Respected Contributor

The bowls are 3 1/4" x 6 1/4".  The holiday print gift bags measure 8 1/2" x 7" x 8".   The bags will hold up to 10 lbs. 

Super Contributor

Thanks for letting us know what the TSv is going to be.  I liked last year's TSV...hope the bags are different.

Esteemed Contributor

I received the pre-order e-mail....I was disssappointed that the bowls have no design on them....just the tops are different colors...

I like the look of the bags....and I need something like that for the Holidays...so I may order them anyway....but really have no use for the bowls....I prefer the L& L in the square/rectangular shapes not the rounds.....

Suggestions as to what to put in the bowls if I don't bake or cook...if I can think of something...I will give them with the gift bags along with what I have bought already...Help anyone...please...???

Super Contributor

@circles who would you gift them to? Price point on interior items?
Some ideas
Wrapped candies(like Hershey kisses)
Rolled $bills (for someone with a save $ by bringing your lunch)
Ponytail holders
Any office supplies
Craft supplies for a crafter(like beads for someone that makes jewelry)
Super Contributor

Were the bags the same or different?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@circles, Chris will have lots of ideas for things to put in the LnL container to make the perfect gift.  Mostly food items, but not all.  For example, candy, party mix, nuts, and other stuff you can buy from Q.