Respected Contributor

Lock & Lock Set of 6 Round or Rectangle Set w/ Holiday Bags

Trusted Contributor

Re: Lock & Lock Set of 6 Round or Rectangle Set w/ Holiday Bags

I am not as thrilled with these bags as I have been in the bags of the past.  I never ordered them before and I was planning on it this time but think I will pass.  My mind may change many times between now and the 6th though.

I will say if I loved the bags,I would have ordered them on the spot.  

I have no doubt they will sell out though.

Esteemed Contributor

Each set (Holiday,Spring,Autumn) has an odd looking bag or two included, in my opinion.  I'm undecided. 

I don't know what's up, but the video clip on the TSV has an error in it, showing a graphic saying six FOUR-CUP containers, when everywhere else they're called FIVE CUP size.  I'm also not sure the item description has the dimensions correct.  Who's running this operation? LOL

Valued Contributor

Will order when it is free S/H like i did last year. If the Q doesn't offer it this year, I will not buy.

Contributor

I have waited for this offer fo so long, but now after seeing the bags and containers, I am so disappointed.    Love the size of containers and the handles, but so disappointed in the colors offered.    The red is the only color I like, hoping that is the real red.  😁

Sadly, I probably won't order this year, unless I can convince myself that color is not that important.  😀😀     Does anyone else not let the colors be the deciding factor on buying Lock N Lock containers they love, or not?I'm

Respected Contributor

i am getting the round and the rectangle.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the rectangle; they will take up less room in the bag!!  I liked the shape of the round ones, but think they will be harder to store. 

The whimisy designs on the bags are not my favorite, but they don't bother me as much as others.   They are still 'holidayish' and will be useful to pack gifts.  Next year, would like to see some with minimal holiday design...just some holly or a pretty candle or some poinsettias...