Trusted Contributor

Re: Lock N Lock TSV little cuties!

@AngelLove2 wrote:
I wanted the TSV but will not pay $5.50 for S&H knowing new customers get it free. I don't have a Q card and don't want one. If I shop the Q in the future, it will only be on free S&H. Whoever came up with the new customer deal, needs to rethink it. ..dumb move IMO.

@AngelLove2 I think you are right!  Most seem to have that opinion, though a few do not think it is a big deal.  I am in the camp that thinks that, as much as QVC would like to attract and entice new customers, they should think of their loyal customers who have kept them in business all these years!  

A lot have felt slighted and I do not blame them.  Money talks and many have vowed not to shop and to cancel Auto Deliveries.  Just my opinion, but I think their plan backfired!

Gloria

Gloria

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

got both sets.....the xmas set and the plain set.

5 cup capacity with the handle is a nice size.

got the free shipping also by using my Q card.

i make a lot of soups this time of the year and i like to gift them. it will be nice to put them into a decorated container.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped ..........just a little note about the paper bags.

I order supplies for our church.  Some paper product are scarce.  Cardstock and envelopes were on back order.  Our printed envelopes we could not get.  We had to order smaller size and print them out ourselves.  

This could be the reason no bags this year.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I just ordered the cute holiday set. Love locknlock!

NO shipping cost with your Q card everyone.Woman Very Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

These are cute and handy but isn't this the same TSV for last 3 years? I got them and have enough- Bring something different! 

Respected Contributor

@AngelLove2 wrote:
I wanted the TSV but will not pay $5.50 for S&H knowing new customers get it free. I don't have a Q card and don't want one. If I shop the Q in the future, it will only be on free S&H. Whoever came up with the new customer deal, needs to rethink it. ..dumb move IMO.

Yes how about giving loyal customers free....when I buy which now is not very often it's usually when they offer free shipping....

Respected Contributor

Never have I ever bought any lock n lock.

Easy pass for me and won't be watching.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind.

Regular Contributor

missing the bags! I'm still getting one set, but have purchased 3 sets at a time previously. I would make homemade marshmallows for 1 canister and then add hot chocolate mix and a mug in the bag. great for the college age nieces and nephews  

Valued Contributor

Kindred cats, don't knock it if you haven't tried it. Lots of people are hooked on them because they're better than rubbermaid or other containers. But, as a fellow cat lover, I like your profile name!