Super Contributor

Why do they have to keep changing the  colors? I don't like the new colors. My set is in the Capri color. Now they don't sell that color anymore. I'm not going to buy mismatched pieces. 

Trusted Contributor

I feel your pain on that subject. That's why all of mine are the boring clear color. While I think it's nice to refresh the selection with new colors, the colors seem to be one and done. I wish that there could be some core colors that return in the new sets that are offered. I would love to have a blue that matches my kitchen colors, but don't want to have 12 different shades of blue.

Respected Contributor

i have the clear color.   i love having the lid totally see through.

my sister uses colors based on use.  i am not that organized.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

I agree.  I don't need any right now, but won't buy if the kiwi green isn't available.

Respected Contributor

I don't mind getting diferent colors but I do wish they had all colors available.  I love the Capri Blue too. I wish every set nested with the lids on.  If that was a "given" it would be great.

Frequent Contributor
I like the choice of colors. Each time I order LnL, I get a different color so that my kitchen with all white appliances is a rainbow of colors. Also, if you use most of your LnL for storage in cabinets and pantries, no one is seeing the colored tops. But as they say, different strokes for ........!
Honored Contributor

@Sweet Kitties wrote:

Why do they have to keep changing the  colors? I don't like the new colors. My set is in the Capri color. Now they don't sell that color anymore. I'm not going to buy mismatched pieces. 

I wasn't impressed with any of the colors for the TSV.

You would think they would do their best but black??

Do people buy black?

QVC will sell a million of them, so what do we know?

Trusted Contributor

HA! If I was ordering, I'd  consider the black.. Couldn't see what's inside though from the top, so most likely would get a lighter color.  I have been switching to glass  containers , but these would be nice to hand out  to family and friends.  I'd probably order too  if it was free shipping. Agree, many will be sold today.

Respected Contributor

I have several sets, most of them in red, which is almost always offered.  I just dropped a small/medium bowl and broke off one of the tabs today.  If this set was nestable, I would cave, but for now, I am holding out for another set that does nest in the future as a tsv.  No rush though!  

Esteemed Contributor

@jpie wrote:

I have several sets, most of them in red, which is almost always offered.  I just dropped a small/medium bowl and broke off one of the tabs today.  If this set was nestable, I would cave, but for now, I am holding out for another set that does nest in the future as a tsv.  No rush though!  

I agree, nestable would be great! Although many of the smaller pieces could store in the bigger piece.