Trusted Contributor

This has been on before. Why did the Q take down all the reviews? That is not cool Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

I'm thinking exactly the same thing!  you might need something a little thicker to push off from, but I don't thnk you need to buy a gadget to do this.

Respected Contributor

This should be done on an exercise mat and specifically on the floor.

It's going to be h*ll getting up.

Now, it it was so simple to get rid of back pain, wouldn't you think every therapist would be recommending this?

Regular Contributor

Re: Lo-bak Trax

[ Edited ]

I use to have the inversion table but the reason I don't any longer, its not because it didn't work, because it actually did, it's because my ankles couldn't stand the pulling stress it took on them. And I really have no problem with my ankles. 

The table was great actually. I loved it. So I believe this Lo bak may actually work on me. I hope so because I suffer a lot. 

I see a dr every month for it. Can't wait to get it. I ordered it in green. I ordered another one in blue for fear I may need it as a back up. The site sells them for a lot more. And I also paid it in pain and loss of my livelihood as well. 

Honored Contributor

This gets great reviews on Amazon & many have purchased it because their doctors recommend it.

A lot of people with inversion tables like this because it is easier to use and more convenient. Some mention that it works specific areas in a different/better way than their inversion table does.

Just using one's hands or a broomstick won't result in the same benefits; if you read up on how it is used and how it works you should realize that.

I ordered one (Nice colors to choose from! I decided on orange.) because my Chiro recommended an inversion table but I don't want to spend that much right now & really don't have the space to devote to it. I'll check it out with him at my next appointment but I suspect he will approve of it.

Trusted Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

This gets great reviews on Amazon & many have purchased it because their doctors recommend it.

A lot of people with inversion tables like this because it is easier to use and more convenient. Some mention that it works specific areas in a different/better way than their inversion table does.

Just using one's hands or a broomstick won't result in the same benefits; if you read up on how it is used and how it works you should realize that.

I ordered one (Nice colors to choose from! I decided on orange.) because my Chiro recommended an inversion table but I don't want to spend that much right now & really don't have the space to devote to it. I'll check it out with him at my next appointment but I suspect he will approve of it.

@willdob3

Why wouldn't using a broomstick result in the same pushing benefits? Could you please explain a little further?

Super Contributor

One of the best purchases ever made from QVC.  It really helps my back.  I have an inversion table, but this is more convenient.  

Honored Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3

Why wouldn't using a broomstick result in the same pushing benefits? Could you please explain a little further?

It is not shaped the same, won't hit the body in the same place or same way. If a broomstick would work we'd all be using them. If you read about it & watch the video you will get an idea. But what also helped to convince me was all the wonderful reviews on Amazon. 

Honored Contributor

@makeupaddicted1 wrote:

One of the best purchases ever made from QVC.  It really helps my back.  I have an inversion table, but this is more convenient.  

I read many reviews similar to yours and I really means a lot to hear this. I'm looking forward to getting it but mine was an advance order so it will be a few weeks before I get it. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Lo-bak Trax

[ Edited ]

@SaRina wrote:

Why couldn't one lie down in the position shown and push something like a broomstick against the upper thighs?  It seems to me that would accomplish the same thing as this fancy gadget.  

I've been wondering and asking the same thing...also, why not simply push tops of thighs with hands? I feel a slight stretching/lengthening doing just that...