Frequent Contributor

Lmao TSV Can't Ship to Michigan!!!!!!

I have a pair of today's TSV in my cart and while trying to check out it said the

boots cannot be shipped to my area which is a suburb of Detroit, MI.  Anyone else

have this problem?  Can't call CS because they are not open yet and the color I ordered Dove has sold out and so if I want much longer it will be taken out of my cart due to the time restrictions on how long you can have an item in your cart.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lmao TSV Can't Ship to Michigan!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@Salreg wrote:

I have a pair of today's TSV in my cart and while trying to check out it said the

boots cannot be shipped to my area which is a suburb of Detroit, MI.  Anyone else

have this problem?  Can't call CS because they are not open yet and the color I ordered Dove has sold out and so if I want much longer it will be taken out of my cart due to the time restrictions on how long you can have an item in your cart.

Keep adding more items to your cart until the time customer service opens.  This will keep your cart until you can order it.  Delete the items you don't want. 

Honored Contributor

@Salreg 

I do the same thing as @GSPgirl , just keep putting another item in and out of your cart to keep it active until you can reach CS.

I'm curious why they can't ship to MI, please let us know!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@Salreg. Have you been able to find out why these boots can’t be shipped to Michigan
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thats strange...let us know when you find out why...the Dove would have been my choice too but I resisted...hope you get yours!

Valued Contributor

I have had that problem before when I try to ship to my post office box and not use my home address.  Problem is we don't get mail to our homes.  (My town is very small and door to door mail service is not available.) So, I give my home address like UPS would be delivering and UPS will deliver it to the post office and I get it there anyhow

Frequent Contributor

I did call CS and she said she had no idea why it showed the boots were not shipping to my area. She said she had never encountered this with a customer before.  When I was trying to close out the text did suggest to use another address besides my home address and I tried my work address which is in another city and that didn't work either.  When I went back to my cart the boots had been deleted but the other item I ordered went through. At first, I was upset about not getting the boots and then I said to myself did you really Need them or Want them?  Of course, I just wanted them so by not getting them

I realized no big loss and that  QVC is not as reliable as it once was. Have a nice weekend everyone.

Contributor

I'm sorry you missed out on getting your boots.  A month or so ago, I tried ordering a product and got the same message that it could not be delivered to my address.  CS said there was a computer glitch with that product, but they weren't much help otherwise.  I checked back and was able to order a few hours later.  I saw on the boards where others were having the same problems with certain items.   

Respected Contributor

@Salreg wrote:

@Salreg I had the same problem when ordering a barefoot dreams item during the blowout clearance a few weeks ago.  The CS rep and I determined that it because the item was no longer in stock, even though it was still in my cart.

Esteemed Contributor

Just when  I thought I heard  ... I have no words to express with this situation. WOW!Woman Surprised