New Contributor

Has anyone tried Philosophy Living Grace?  I'm tempted but if I don't like it, I really do not want to pay to return it.  I actually prefer stronger smells vs light faint smells.  What are your thoughts? 

Trusted Contributor

It's my favorite. To me it's a very herbal-y grassy floral, no powdery or spicy notes (like no cinnamon, clove or nutmeg) and it lasts as well. I LOVE it, and ordered it. Hope this helps.

Trusted Contributor

I was really interested in the TSV... but there is no way I would use that much body lotion...

Trusted Contributor

sorry...I should add I really do like living grace.

Trusted Contributor
@kek18 I tried Living Grace and it’s my least favorite scent. That’s Me described it perfectly as a herbal grassy scent. If you order Living Grace and don’t like it you can always exchange it for free.
Honored Contributor

Living Grace doesn't fit in with the core Philosophy scents in my opinion. It stands out to me as strong  perfume, which I don't care for. 

Snow Angel is the same. Too much perfume scent.  They describe it as fresh snow, but not to me. 

Trusted Contributor
@Tissyanne I agree too strong of a scent on both Living Grace and Snow Angel. I have the Snow Angel collection and hardly use the spray fragrance. I’ll have to check my order to see if the Snow Angel is the eau d toilette or the Parfum? The glass bottle doesn’t say so I’m guessing the toilette. If that’s the case the Parfum they’re selling as a TSV is stronger scented. Wowsa 😳
Trusted Contributor
I just looked at my prior orders and all my Philosophy Fragrance sets are all the Eau de toilette spray bottles. I have Amazing Grace, Pure Grace (My favorite), Snow Angel, and Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere. The Living Grace set I have is just the body wash and lotion duo only.
Esteemed Contributor

I only like Pure Grace.  I've tried all the others.

Honored Contributor

I really like Living Grace, I dislike Baby Grace