Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna upcoming TSV, 3/11/19

I wonder how she would feel if someone called her "big lips." I will not be watching.. I do not watch QVC anyway so it will be a easy pass for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@RealtyGal2 

You can also google her s*e*x book that her teenage daughter said on tv was how she learned everything she knows.

Not cool.

Not cool is right.. I never liked this women and what she says about plus sized women is not nice at all. I saw her clothing on line and its nothing special. 

Esteemed Contributor

@elated wrote:

IMHO, the duster is too long for a petite. I know it comes in petite sizing but it is not flattering.  I just think it makes you look shorter. If it were shorter to the top of your knee, it would be a better look. 

@elated  - I agree.  I'm 5'3" and the petite length would be too long on me.  Glad to see petites being offered, but I am not buying.  If it was shorter, I would have purchased it in blue.

Respected Contributor

It looks like a baggy wornout bathrobe to me. I do not think it is flattering.

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Want a real eye opener on who this woman really is? Just take a look at her Twitter page. 

@SusieQ_2, exactly. She just continues on with her ignorance and foul mouthed comments.  

Respected Contributor

I refuse to buy anything with her name on it.  I cannot separate her character from anything that profits her personally.  People are so fast to dismiss peoples character these days to get what they want.

Esteemed Contributor

I’m plus size but, hey, Joan Rivers made comments about “fatties” too, so that’s not necessarily going to stop me from buying from a person. And, heck, I really like the clothes of hers I buy!

I also don’t care about a rude potty mouth.

But, she just crossed a line last week and I have the Q forum community to thank for pointing it out. Absolutely unforgivable and I will add myself to the list who will no longer buy from her.
Respected Contributor

Another comfy, cozy, California chic something or other. 

Trusted Contributor

I love her cardis and cargo pants.

I will be purchasing the TSV,,,,,just debating the color.

Respected Contributor

Maybe it is the length, maybe it is the color but bathrobe describes it.