Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna upcoming TSV, 3/11/19

[ Edited ]

Too long and wintry for this time of year. I’m 5’2” and it’s gonna be close to hitting the floor unless wearing 4” heels like some hosts... nuh-uh. 

Occasional Contributor

Her Twitter.  She fat shames, is anti Semitic lately and more. From her Twitter. Not retweets. She’s hateful and judgmental. 

Respected Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

Getting back to the subject at hand-- the TSV-- l don't care for it. It's too long and boxy, and unflattering whether you're petite or tall, size xxs or 3x. JMHO.

I've not seen one, single, solitary person that this TSV has looked good on. NOT A ONE. 

Respected Contributor

In my opinion, these "bathrobes", do not look good on anyone including Lisa.

The only thing I would be interested in buying from Lisa Is her wig!

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm no designer, but I think this duster is way too long for the warmer weather and it should of had side slits. It seems to swallow everyone up. Not a fan.

Valued Contributor

@traveler wrote:

Maybe it is the length, maybe it is the color but bathrobe describes it.

My husband asked why the models and host were wearing a bathrobe over their clothes------LOL he was serious asking that question.

Honored Contributor

My first thought (at midnight) and all through today was, "How many of Lisa Rinna's creations is she or does she wear on "The Real Housewives"......that would be zip...none.

I watch that show and I know she wouldn't be caught dead in any of them.

Trusted Contributor

I love dusters or cardigans but this one is off to me...shapeless...don’t love the colors either...plus I don’t care for her so would be hard pressed to buy anything she sells🙄

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Frequent Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:
@AC NYC wrote:

Folks, the original question was about what  Rinna's TSV was going to be. Yet a few people felt the need to trash her ( the very activity that she's being slammed for) as opposed to offering useful information regarding the question at hand. When are we going to support one another as opposed to bringing each other down? You don't have to like her or buy her clothing. But the question had NOTHING to do with her

personally, yet someone felt the need to trash her and then others joined in. Not cool!

We are better than this. You have to be the change you want to see and dragging her for trash because you don't like the way you feel she treats others is not uplifting or inspiring at a time when we really need it.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions but that wasn't what was asked. To those that did, why did you feel the need to say something bad about her that wasn't relevant to the TSV? How was that helpful? What was your intention? No need to actually respond but something to consider for yourself. Kindness is a choice and you can't expect her to be kind if that's not what you are putting out in the world. 

Lastly,if you watch her reality show (even if it's because you like LVP who is not always so nice herself) you are in fact supporting LR as well. You can't have it both ways even if both ways is how you like it. 😐

@AC NYC 

Considering the references to my post, once again I feel like I'm being addressed even though I wasn't actually notified. No worries, though, I'm getting used to it. Smiley Very Happy

I'm aware of the original question and know it was answered. If you're looking for that information you can find it in the 8th comment. If you happened to miss, once again, the item # is A349735 for regular and A349735 for petite. As far as "trashing" goes, if you think speaking the undeniable truth about the things a person is doing and saying in public then so be it, but there's a remedy for that--behave as a decent human being and there will be nothing to trash. As well, if you think trashing people is my MO you might want to check my other posts. However, if you'd like me to save you some time I can tell you that I haven't trashed another vendor, another poster, or any host. So in this case, if you really want to call it trashing, then be my guest. You're free to define it any way you'd like.

You asked "When are we going to support one another..."

Are you seriously asking when are we going to start supporting each other's indecent behavior? I can only think you must be joking. In the off chance that you weren't my answer is--how about never. If that's your thing, then that's your choice but, personally, I have no plans to do so.

You said "we are better than this" and to that my answer is no, not everyone is better--that's the whole point. As for being the change I want to see? How about QVC making better choices with whom they employ ...that's the change I'd like to see! Will it happen? Probably not, but as a customer, and consumer of QVC products, I have no qualms voicing my opinion.

In many threads you will find that not every statement made is a direct answer to the original question. Conversations are fluid. The original question was asked, answered (and answered more than once), and considering who is presenting the TSV I'd say the conversation here is very relevant.

What was my intention you ask? I'd say my intention is, as a customer of QVC, to say that I won't be considering making a purchase from this line and to give my reasons why. Was it helpful? Idk, maybe, and in fact I'd say very probably, especially for those who might share my feelings.

Lastly you say I can't have things both ways. I actually never said I could or even expected to but, since you brought it up, I will say that, as the consumer, I can have it any way I want it. I can watch the show if I choose to, or not watch the show. I can buy the products or not buy them. It's MY choice, and my choice is that as long as LVP is on the tv show I will continue to watch. What I won't do is support this clothing line. Again, as I said, that's my choice. And, just for the record, I'm good with that.

To sum things up, you might have noticed I didn't once criticize any other poster's choice or try scolding them into compliance. I didn't suggest who they should, or should not, support or insult anyone else's opinion. I didn't disparage the clothing line or its quality. I very simply stated the facts as I know them to be including my own feelings, my own beliefs, and why I feel the way I do. I hope I was helpful in answering your concerns regarding my post. Smiley Happy

👏👏👏👏👏

Esteemed Contributor

@hullie. If the Q didn’t hire vendors based on who they are Mike from Mr Pillow would not be selling his stuff in the Q