Frequent Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna tsv on July 22?

In my younger days I was very skinny, now, heavier than I would like to be, however, I am good with who I am and I don't understand why women get so upset over something negative that someone else has said.  I personally have no beef with Lisa Rinna, what she said was a comment made in the heat of a moment her moment when something upset her and I ask, haven't we all said something rude, mean or totally unnecessary without thinking much of it?  Do you apologize for something you think is no big deal but what might have hurt someone else, probably not, so, why all the hate? Women don't need other's approval of who they are and how they feel about themselves from anyone, including Lisa Rinna.

Occasional Contributor

I ordered the Tsv and can't wait to gte it. I really like Lisa's style. I do think that Shawn's remarks on the Tsv were unclled for. The outfit Shawn had on that day looked like she was dressed for winner. I don't care for her attitude and yet she is posting what Lisa said. I just don't watch Shawn's show.

Esteemed Contributor

Got my army green sweater late yesterday.  It's GREAT!  and find it to be slenderizing, lightweight, and non-wrinkling.

If you're considering this still, I ordered the xs, and in most clothes usually a s.  So, I'de suggest if you're borderline sizing, go down; no need to go up.

Valued Contributor

I received my green duster too!  Love, love it.. fits perfectly and looks great.  I also bought the brick red (which I thought was more of a berry) but it is definitely brick red.  Not sure if I like the color or not.   Need to think about it!  But the green is a winner!