Regular Contributor

L Rinna has no curves at all.  So really not much of anything looks super good on her, her body style is the only one that can pull off the look with those pants tho.

Esteemed Contributor

I have wide leg pants and I have not had any thing but, good compliments from both men and women. [I am thin but on the short side] I think that LR clothing is very low quality. And her wide leg pants looked bad on everyone. JMO.

Honored Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

I have wide leg pants and I have not had any thing but, good compliments from both men and women. [I am thin but on the short side] I think that LR clothing is very low quality. And her wide leg pants looked bad on everyone. JMO.

@apple1964

What specific quality issue are you referring to?  

I have quite a few of Lisa Rinna's pieces.  There is no issue re the quality of the fabric or the garment design, construction or fit as far as I'm concerned.  JMO

Contributor

You are right this material shows every bump, forgot about that.  I just ordered it in the black,  I hope it goes well.   ugh!

Regular Contributor

I like wide leg pants and just received two of the TSV's...black and taupe/grey.  I am 5.6" and ordered the regular sizes.  I am taking a trip next week and hoped to wear them.  Unfortunately the black pair ran 2 -3 inches shorter than the taupe pair and so I will have to return them.  I was going to order the tall to replace the returning pair, but Large/tall is no longer available in black.  I ordered another pair of the black large/regular and keeping my fingers crossed that it will be sized correctly.

Aside from the above problem, I think the pants are very nice.  It's of note, however, that the taupe/grey is really taupe...more tan than grey.    

Esteemed Contributor

If Lisa's pants didn't have the cargo pocket, I'd buy them! Love Palazzo pants!

Esteemed Contributor

I love Lisa’s cargo pants and own 5 pair, just not the wide legs.  I like the banded bottoms and wear them quite often.  They pack, wear & wash like a dream.  These are not for me.  LR clothes are the only line I buy on Q.

Honored Contributor

I just received my taupe tsv and I love them.  I ordered petite xxs and the length is perfect.  They are super comfortable and I can see wearing these alot.  

Contributor

Not flattering for most.  Lisa loves to promote "it's California, Hollywood, Beverly Hills" like that impresses the rest of the world...no Lisa it does not.  Although styles comes in all sizes does not mean it looks good in all sizes.  You think you could sell ice to an Eskimo but no, we see through the cold air, or maybe hot air in your case.

Contributor

yes, pass for sure, don't even understand how some of the items at the prices get on the air, I've seen much nicer at local department stores at a discount price, but hey, you gotta make some money for the celebs endorsing, Not Me tho, not a contributer to the Hollywood fund