Frequent Contributor

I agree the cargo pocket are a negative.  Also, except for Lisa Rinna, everyone tends to look a little too straight up and down with no body curves.  

Respected Contributor

I iron EVERYTHING and her pants don't really need it!

Honored Contributor

I'm watching the 3am show, and the petite model looks like she got dressed in the dark.  However, Katrina, the host, actually doesn't look bad.  She's 5' 8" and is wearing stilettos.   She says she loves to wear them.  I really like her.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@DJP wrote:

This host has really changed since she first started. It's a shame.

I'm not that familiar with the host,{Courtney}, but why does she feel she has to try all the clothes on? Why have the models.? Also the whole show was screaming! I totally dislike wide leg pants, and have yet to see anyone that looks good in them, so the whole show last night was a "hot mess". I have some pieces from Rinna's collection. but did not see a thing I would buy from this one. Give us clothes we can wear in public, instead of to the circus.

Honored Contributor

I thought this was supposed to be about the TSV and not  the hosts?

I like them and think everyone looks good with them on the shows.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I thought this was supposed to be about the TSV and not  the hosts?

I like them and think everyone looks good with them on the shows.

@Imaoldhippie  I agree!  I think everyone looks good in them.  I find the wide leg pants slimming.  I have a few pairs from another brand and love them. 

Honored Contributor

@Pecky ........I have a couple of wide leg pants and they are so cool and comfy.  I am going to order the TSV for that reason and also I like the cargo look.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I really don't like wide leg pants but I think the cargo type pockets make those wide leg pants look good and give them some character.  If I had a need for something other than jeans, I would seriously consider them.

Valued Contributor

download.jpegWoman LOLHeart

Honored Contributor

Wide leg pants when done right are very slimming and make you look taller as well as leaner.  Rinna's TSV is done right.  Flat waist, and leg width is not too wide. 

I have a couple of pairs very similar to these (a different brand) and they are fabulous!