Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna TSV - Cardigan

Oh, good lord. Sorry about how huuuuge that eye is. No way that I know to decrease the size of stock graphics.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

I'm all for giving some the benefit of the doubt as I've said things in the moment I regretted BUT she appears to have no regrets, was not misquoted, and this isn't her first PR nightmare rodeo.

I would not support her brand. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3

If you go into edit and put your mouse over the image at the sides, you should see that it can be resized to whatever you want. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3

Your response to your own post made me laugh!  I thoughtWoman LOL you did the large size to make a point.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's off topic.

Honored Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@suzyQ3

If you go into edit and put your mouse over the image at the sides, you should see that it can be resized to whatever you want. 

Thanks so much, @gardensla. I did do that, but it seems I can only get it to slightly smaller size. I hope it does at least look a bit smaller. That thing was downright monumental.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

I will NEVER buy anything this horrible woman sells!!! ... QVC should get rid of her 😡

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That photo really doesn't give a very good picture of what it looks like. It looks like something I might like for wearing in the winter. Not something I would think of buying in July in Florida.

- I don't follow LR - or any other vendors - so I have no idea what the negative comments are about. I'm not asking for details either. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's off topic.

Respected Contributor

No, thanks.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown