Valued Contributor

I’m contemplating buying these and would prefer a tall of about 31”, but since tall aren’t offered, I’m willing to try the regulars.  Do her pants tend to run longer than the measurements given?  I noticed that they seemed to be long enough on Leah and a few of the taller models.  Anyone have an answer to this?  Thanks in advance.

Occasional Contributor

How come Jill NEVER hosts Lisa Rinna anymore.....EVER

Valued Contributor

I think her pants are pretty true to length stated. They are ankle pants so looking at the models who are taller eg., 5'10" model will give you an idea of where they will hit your leg. They are short to show off shoes and she always pushes them up a bit to show how they look when shorter. Good luck with your choice. 

Honored Contributor

@Kardi wrote:

I’m contemplating buying these and would prefer a tall of about 31”, but since tall aren’t offered, I’m willing to try the regulars.  Do her pants tend to run longer than the measurements given?  I noticed that they seemed to be long enough on Leah and a few of the taller models.  Anyone have an answer to this?  Thanks in advance.

Did u check the actual garment measurements 

i used those to order and they were perfect for me

Respected Contributor

@JKalso wrote:

Maybe Jill is not on the schedule when Lisa Rinna is on the air.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa R pant question

[ Edited ]

@JKalso wrote:

@JKalso- How does that answer the OP's question?

And how come you asked it on another thread about Mary Beth Roe? (Possible pot-stirring?)  

Respected Contributor

I bought several banded pants from Denim & Co last fall.  All were 29 to 30 inches in length and non of them worked for me.  I am 5'9" tall and need a longer length.  I'm guessing LR pants won't work for me either.