Frequent Contributor

I despise high-low tops of any kind but this one is absolutely hideous.

Trusted Contributor
You know, after seeing this awful TSV, I think QVC would sell any piece of junk to make a dollar.
Respected Contributor

@wakefield64 Absolutely agree - have one of her tops that is ok.  Looking for somethng with more quality.

Honored Contributor

If this was the same length in the back as the front, it would be much better for me.  This just isn't my style.  It looks like a big tent over the butt to me and as someone else pointed out, I think that super long back would cause it to pull the front up towards the neck and it would constantly have to be adjusted in the front.   I detest having to mess with my clothes.    

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

If this would have been a regular shirt or tunic, I may have been interested but the long, long back is silly looking.

I agree! It is so cute from the front, but that back is just too much.I don't mind a little high-low, but this one is excessive. I'm only 5' tall and that is coming down to the knees on the models. it would come down to my calf and completely overwhelm me,

The print and colors are so good. If it did not have that super long tail, I might have bought several.

Esteemed Contributor

I like it, live in the mountains so it’s perfect.  LR is the only line I buy on tv.

Respected Contributor

I guarantee that you won't see LR or anyone else wearing this in Beverly Hills!  What has happened to LR styles?  She started out with some cute things (although I had to return my "harem" pants), but lately she's had some real stinkers.

Regular Contributor

@Alexa6352I think it's super cute. I'm tall and love the duster look. Plaid is all over this season and this is a fun take on it. I ordered the army green too!  Enjoy!

Contributor

Love it!  I am back for another....I bought the original last year and think it is cute and on trend...looks great with leggings and boots.  I am 5'4" and got the XXS.  I bought the solid black this time.  

Occasional Contributor
Oh, honey, a mullet in any form has never been “fashion forward”. Not sure where you’re getting your style updates, but this top? tunic? whatever... was the epitome of bad taste ... five years ago!