Respected Contributor

@1Professor  -  HI!  Miss "talking" fashion with you, hope all is well!  I love Lisa's pants too and ordered Army Green today.  You mentioned wearing this with Isaac's cashmere sweater, which sounds wonderful!  May I ask if you know which sweater you're referring too?  I have one of Isaac's cashmere tunics, but was curious which one you pair with these pants.  Thanks and have a great week!

Honored Contributor

I did not purchase as I no longer purchase from Lisa Rinna.  That being said I do have 2 pairs of her pants from sevral years ago.  They run huge. An xxs is like a 4/6.

If this TSV didn't run so large, and if I cared to purchase from this vendor, I'd buy the army green.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@1Professor  -  HI!  Miss "talking" fashion with you, hope all is well!  I love Lisa's pants too and ordered Army Green today.  You mentioned wearing this with Isaac's cashmere sweater, which sounds wonderful!  May I ask if you know which sweater you're referring too?  I have one of Isaac's cashmere tunics, but was curious which one you pair with these pants.  Thanks and have a great week!

@IlliniGirl88: Hi, dear soul! The sweater I was referring to was a TSV cashmere sweater last year with a classic V neck. (Don't have the item # any more.) Got it in black, grey, and denim blue!

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@IlliniGirl88: Hi, dear soul! The sweater I was referring to was a TSV cashmere sweater last year with a classic V neck. (Don't have the item # any more.) Got it in black, grey, and denim blue!

@1Professor  -  That's so nice!Woman Very Happy  Thank you, I think I know exactly which sweater you're speaking of (A296236)?  That would look so cute with these pants.  Hope you're having a fun summer! Heart

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88: Great investigation, that's the one!

Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 4.16.25 PM.png

I do love that sweater!

As to having a "great" summer, my university just had graduation Saturday, next week is my first break from lecturing and grading. However, I have to finish writing 2 books!

Smiles!

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@ROMARY wrote:

I like this TSV.  Glad there aren't any cargo pockets on the side.  I have plenty of those.

I need Navy in my wardrobe. 

I like the comfort of this type of pant.  And the TSV price is excellent.  Imo.

P.S.  The muted Marsala is looking good to me, too.......

@ROMARY: I agree! I have two pair of the cargo pocket pants (black and taupe) and they pack beautifully. I can wear them with a blazer and heels, to teach, or denim jacket and tee. Great with an Isaac cashmere sweater and pearls.

As a result, I've ordered three pair of the TSV, without the pockets. This time added the navy (I have lots of denim jackets and blazers to pair up), but as Isaac preaches: navy and black, wow!

Not sure what the reward is for trashing someone's choice in fashion and making fun of it. A bit middle-school mean girls . . . There's a difference between "not for me" and "you guys are fools to wear this disaster." Sigh.

Hang in there.  Susan Graver comes on at 10, then it’s her turn for all the bashing.  

Respected Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom: whenever you post pics of yourself in them you look great

@Sadiesadie Awe! ☺️ Thank you.

Respected Contributor

I just received these pants today, and back they go.  I could have sized down 3 sizes on these pants.  Two people could have fit in these plus a toddler.  Oh well live and learn ‘I guess.