Honored Contributor

Re: Linea faux suede trench coat Big Deal!

Oh okay...I got confused Woman LOL @moto  @SouthernFried  Thanks for making it clear. "P" means Plus...got it! 

Respected Contributor

I also bought black!

Respected Contributor

I am a petite and ordered anyway- I'll just roll the sleeves

Respected Contributor

Love this...bought the loden.

Valued Contributor

@LIndaMJ wrote:

Such a difficult decision as to which color to order. They’re all gorgeous! I finally decided and ordered the espresso. 

I was torn between the vino and espresso and got the brown. I think it's beautiful.

Honored Contributor

Anyone have any experience with his faux suede?  I have never been a fan of faux suede.  I have never seen any of it that actually resembles real suede.  It always looks very faux to me.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Anyone have any experience with his faux suede?  I have never been a fan of faux suede.  I have never seen any of it that actually resembles real suede.  It always looks very faux to me.

i dont, and I bought the trench coat based on the rave reviews of the pants he did in the same fabric. He is bringing the pants back in a boot leg style in a few weeks in Loden and Espresso.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I don't know but the close-up shot on the product page makes it look fake to me. It looks like the typical faux suede fabric...you can sort of see the weave when you zoom in on it.

Esteemed Contributor

I do not think I dislike anything from Linea line. Everything is top notch and very high quality. And I just love Louis what a dear man he is.