Valued Contributor

Re: Lindt Linder Chocolate TSV

SOOOO good

Contributor

I wish they would bring back Harry London chocolates.  Loved them!

Respected Contributor

I don't like plain chocolate (has to have something in it like nuts, caramel, toffee, peanut butter, etc), but I'm going to order these for my son's orthodontist office. The staff there is the most pleasant, efficient staff I have ever experienced in all of my years dealing with doctor offices. I missed the TSV price, but it is only a few dollars more so no biggie. Hopefully the staff and/or their family will enjoy them.

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Jordan2  I just checked it out, and the price works out to about $10.00 per pound. That sounds reasonable, but I would prefer 1 pound decorative gift tins like Harry London used to do. I hope someone offers something like that this year. I always relied on them for gifts.

@PA Mom-mom   I've been looking for the Harry London 5# tin.   I don't see any of his products.  I really like the variety of chocolates in the tin.  The Lindt doesn't compare in my opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the Lindt candies.  They do melt in my mouth.  But I wish their holiday box also offered some of the other great flavors - like the orange/chocolate.  I do use them to give in separate gift bags.

To like - or not like - a certain chocolate brand is really such a personal choice.  I do not like Harry London; I find it very waxy!  I really like the Giannos chocolate sold at HSN, but the prices have soared!!  Some of the Waggoner candies at Shop Q are good too, but not all.