Respected Contributor

Re: Lindt Linder Chocolate TSV

[ Edited ]

Their truffles are good, but I don't want 150 truffles.  At the holidays I like an assortment of candy and that is too much of one thing.  Just my opinion.  I also like to support my local homemade chocolate shop.  As far as a gift, not everyone likes to eat candy and as a hostess gift my friends would prefer a bottle of wine to candy, especially for $46.00 

Respected Contributor

Watching now - when they show the inside of the truffles they're very solid - not liquidy or melting whatsoever.  I've had the milk chocolate ones and the inside is runny.  These are not.  

Respected Contributor

6.00 off no thanks

Respected Contributor

I don't think the insides are runny just a lot softer inside the shell. I imagine the ones shown on camera have been highly refrigerated to withstand the heat from the lighting.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ended up ordering a box.  My husband said he wanted and we could make up bags to go with other gifts we do. 

We ordered these in the past and went far as gifts.  They are delicious.

Respected Contributor

@Catch71 , I don't eat a lot of chocolate because of my weight issues but I surely give my local people plenty of business. Our local companies give so much to our community that I feel it's my duty to give back. One of my favorite things to do when I have some extra bucks is to get a big box of our local candy to my local firehouse, only in the cooler months. Chocolates don't do very well in our 90-100 temps.

Honored Contributor

Lindt candies are a fave of mine---love the truffles but that is just too much to resist!! they would be history in a New York minute!!!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

I love the Lindt Lindor truffles.  But I only like certain flavors.

And BTW, my local Walmart already has the "new" Almond Butter flavor in stock.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Carolina925 

@That is so thoughtful of you!  My family isn't big on candy ( they are healthy eaters) not that they wouldn't eat 1 piece, but 150 pieces? 

I made a vow a few years ago to support local businesses especially since they struggled so during the pandemic.  I might go in and buy each of them 1/2 lb. of their favorites.

New Contributor

Just bought the Almond Butter @ Walgreens...Delish!