Valued Contributor

If you have ordered Life Is Good clothing what did you like and dislike about it? 

Quality

Sizing

Any other comments please.

Honored Contributor

@Reconnaissant wrote:

If you have ordered Life Is Good clothing what did you like and dislike about it? 

Quality

Sizing

@Reconnaissant , LIG items I have received are high quality. Soft cotton. Does not shrink in the dryer. Please note.... the size chart. This is not the Q's sizing. I ordered my B&M size with no problems. You should check out their website too. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Life Is Good TSV❓

[ Edited ]

@Reconnaissant wrote:

Quality

Sizing

I like the artwork on many of them.  I prefer long sleeves to short sleeves. Go by the sizing info provided.  I have to go up a size from my usual to allow for some possible shrinkage and still have a comfy fit.  

Trusted Contributor

I ordered one of their long sleeved Halloween shirts in September.

Loved the print on it.

Loved the quality (thick for a long sleeved t-shirt)

However, I should have ordered a size up. 

I did hear them say this wasn't QVC sizing.  I don't normally buy my clothes from QVC, so I just thought about what I would wear from a brick and mortar store.  The size I ordered fit me, but I would have liked it be a little bit roomier.  Next time I would order up a size.

With that in mind, I ordered my husband a short sleeve t-shirt from them for Christmas.  Ordered up for him too.  Obviously he hasn't opened it yet, but I'm hoping it's a good fit.

Respected Contributor

@Reconnaissant wrote:

Quality

Sizing

@Reconnaissant  I have 4 of their T's and love them.  Quality good very soft fit great.  Really like them.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Life Is Good TSV❓

[ Edited ]

@Reconnaissant 

I have at least 20 of their long-sleeve tees.

Great quality cotton, pretty colors, nice artwork that does not overwhelm the clothing item, and they wash and wear very well.  Some of my shirts are over 5 years old and still nice.

I like my night shirts roomy, so I always size up to XL, but a Medium would fit me fine.  That is my normal size in most shirts, as I do not like anything tight.

Honored Contributor

My first experience with this brand was on vacation 8 years ago.  It looks brand new and is so soft.  The quality is excellent.