Valued Contributor

I saw on quick clip on QVC that the TSV for Wednesday, October 21st, is from Lenox. Anyone have details? Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Ornaments?

Valued Contributor

I heard David say it's something for the dining room. I assume it's a set of flatware or dishes.

Esteemed Contributor

It's flatware.  I got an early email on this.  It's 169 and change.  I can't give the detail because I deleted it.  Just don't need flatware. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am a lover of all things Lenox.

I was in my local outlet store a few weeks ago and noticed they carry Reed & Barton now. The clerk told me Lenox purchased Reed & Barton......not sure if that's accurate or not.

For those who are interested in Lenox, head out to their homepage. They have some great deals if you sign up for their emails as well as their own version of EP. Works as well as it does here.

Honored Contributor

@Day1128 wrote:

I saw on quick clip on QVC that the TSV for Wednesday, October 21st, is from Lenox. Anyone have details? Thanks.

I got an email about it.  It's item# H205819

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Is 18/10 the good stuff? I could get interested in the two more traditional patterns.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Flatware

Honored Contributor

Several years ago I bought the Lennox TSV flatware set from QVC. the hosts kept saying the exact set was on the Lennox website for over $600.00 so after checking it out and seeing they were right, I took the plunge.

This was probably the best purchase I ever made from QVC.  I believe I paid around this same TSV price for my set and it is still going strong.

Last year I bought my sister a Lennox set of flatware, service for 12, for x-mas.  I bought it from Direct Buy and paid more for that set than I paid for my own and it has less pieces.  I wish I would have bought her what I bought myself.   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

What you purchased at QVC, did they ever tarnish?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif