Occasional Contributor

Lenox TSV Flatware Replacement Registration

I received my DEVOTED flatware yesterday. It is lovely and a terrific deal.

To validate the Lenox "Lifetime Flatware Replacement Program" I followed the instructions of the card that was enclosed with the flatware.

I went to www.lenox.com/frp and began filling out the online registration. On the second page, it asked for the pattern name. The Lenox website stated that they had no pattern with that name. So, I did a pattern search, and Lenox stated they had no pattern named Devoted.

Per the card, I called Lenox Customer Service 1-800-225-1779. The first customer service rep told me that they do not have a replacement program that was described on the card. She said that they only replace defective flatware. When I insisted, she transfered me to a supervisor.

The Lenox CS supervisor told me that they only make that pattern for QVC and that their website does not recognize it. She told me to type the pattern name as 833887. That did not work. She told me that the replacement program that I read off the card is unique to the patterns stated on the card, and although she had never heard of it before, Lenox would probably honor it. I told her that the bottom of the replacement program card states that the customer must register online or mail in the card to validate it. She told me she had no information to provide me,

Having trust issues after this conversation, I called QVC Customer Service. The rep told me that no one else had called in and complained about this. I told her that I must be the first of what may be many more that will be asking the same questions. She told me that she would make a note of my concerns, and that someone with QVC would check into it in 5 to 7 days. I told her that it would only take 10 seconds to verify it if they went to the website.

Re: Lenox TSV Flatware Replacement Registration

I had the same problem.  There is no way on their website to even reach someplace where you can register.  I am mailing my card to Lenox to see what happens.

Super Contributor

I, too, had the same problem. I couldn't register online and couldn't get an answer at the support number on the card. I like the flatware but I have certainly learned a lesson and will not be buying from Lenox/QVC again. I had looked at the Butterfly Meadow but won't give it a try now.

Honored Contributor

What a fantastic way to reduce the integrity of a once highly regarded product name. 

Honored Contributor

I see the original OP was from 2012.

The recent TSV from March 8, 2017 offered three choices; Alcott, Babson, and Barnaby.  I bought two sets plus the hostess sets and have had no problem finding them on the Lenox site.  The replacement infomation is right there. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I see the original OP was from 2012.

The recent TSV from March 8, 2017 offered three choices; Alcott, Babson, and Barnaby.  I bought two sets plus the hostess sets and have had no problem finding them on the Lenox site.  The replacement infomation is right there. 

GREAT! Restores my faith!

I tried to register online for the TSV LENOX FLATWARE USING www.lenox.com/frp. There is no way to register!!! It takes you directly to Lenox homepage or asks you to fill out breakage form. I'm filling out the card and mailing it, but I hate to do this, as all your personal info is on the postcard. Very disapointed that registering this silverware is a problem. I have a feeling to replace my pattern, it won't be available. IT'S SOMETHING QVC PURCHASED IN LARGE QUANITY, BUT NOT ON LENOX HOME PAGE. I WON'T make this mistake again.

I also have had the same problem as everyone else seemes to be having on trying to register myLenox 51 pc set of flatware (urbane). I don't understand if the problem is in that I ordered this product through QVC,if that is the problem I will not be ordering these kind of things through QVC. I guess I also am going to have to send the registration card in like every one else.Really not happy with the way Lenox handles their registrations when you order through anyone other then directly from Lenox.

New Contributor

I too have tried to use the said warranty and no luck despirte countless hours on the phone with many different people and Qvc and Lenox are both stating the other is responsible, this is fraud and needs to stop!  They are  false advertising and it really is wrong. Has anyone had luck getting pieces replaced?

I had the same problem. One of the reasons I purchased this flatware was because of the replacement policy. On the air, everyone praised this incredible offer! Just can't get it registered nor does Lenox honor this offer for my pattern. 

What gives, QVC? False advertisement? Or just excellent "Car Salesman" training?! 
Very disappointed in this entire purchase.