Trusted Contributor

Re: Legacy skirt & leggings TSV

Not really a good look on Leah. I feel sorry for her having to wear it.

Honored Contributor

Can't imagine going to the bathroom with that on. Nothing about it appeals to me, but for those who can wear that style, enjoy.

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.blink} Does anyone over 25 even wear something like that? Okay for a teen or child, but silly looking on an adult! JMHO!

Respected Contributor

OMG Leah ... just turned on QVC. Poor thing.

Super Contributor

I really think it's cute, but can't figure out where I'd wear it.

Honored Contributor

On 9/29/2014 sparklestar said:

OMG Leah ... just turned on QVC. Poor thing.

It's an unfortunate look...not one of her better looks. Eeps. I would've styled the skirt/leggings w/ a white cotton collared shirt w/ ruffles & black long cardigan...with black ballet flats. She's got long legs that carry off the ballet flat. Those ankle boots are a hard look to wear. Poor thing...ITA.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/29/2014 Krimpette said:

I can't imagine these being worn by anyone older then pre-teen. On youngsters, they would look very cute.

You don't have to imagine it much longer, I ordered it to wear around casually and I am way beyond a teen!!! However, I am adorable!! Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I am 58, a size large and I like them.. I like the longer skirt and with boots, I think it would look cute..

My Mom is 81 and I was there over the summer and long story short, I had to change and find something to wear.. I went in my moms closet and she had the other version of this, in the taupe color, I put them on till my clothes were done. My Mom 81 had this, I thought?

I asked her these are yours and she said yes, I like them, she said..I laughed to myself but they did look good on.

Just thought I would put a perspective on these.. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor

It's no different than wearing leggings or opaque tights and a slightly shorter than knee length skirt. I'd wear it with UGGS and a t-neck, chunky jewelry. But, I'm Not getting it!!! If you do, enjoy this fun item.
Honored Contributor

I would look terrible in them. However, I thought about buying some for my daughter (she's 34) then I realized......she's 5'10" tall and I can't believe they don't come in lengths for the skirt part!

I looked at the models. They really varied.