Respected Contributor

Re: Legacy skirt & leggings TSV

I haven't seen any on-air presentations, but from the looks of the home page photos, I can't tell what the models are wearing on their feet. Are they barefoot while wearing boots? Hose under the leggings? Socks in addition to the leggings? This look confuses me.

Respected Contributor

On 9/29/2014 sparklestar said:

I just don't like the look ... ESPECIALLY with short boots that have high heels.

LOL!

We are polar opposites. I like the look of the TSV with short higher heeled boots very much.

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

New Legacy rep. at midnight? Much better close-ups and descriptions regarding the prints in Jennifer Coffee's noontime Q Check show. I like the longer length. Also, being I can see the prints close-up, I'm liking the Ikat (Tribal-Geo) print, on the diagonal. (They didn't look as nice from a distance at midnight.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Contributor

Did I miss something? What happened to the long time Legacy spokesperson Karen Green?
Honored Contributor

Yes, I was wondering, too, about the rep. on the Midnight show. The noontime show today had a different rep......I could see the actual prints close-up. They are nice. . . . . Update: Must mention that the rep. on the very last Legacy TSV presentation on PM Style did a good job. (Could have been the same one as on the noontime show. Debbie?, I believe.) Lots of close-ups on the prints, description, etc. I like the Geo-Tribal Ikat on the diagonal. Very nice.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Regular Contributor

I am not a young teenager and think it is cute. It all depends on your attitude and how you style it. That said, it is not for everyone but that does not make it "weird and childish." I am only 5 feet tall and think the skirt would hit right in the middle of my knee, making me look even shorter. That is the main reason I am not buying. It is a little out of my comfort zone but hey, sometimes we all need to do something different!

Honored Contributor

Not diggin' how the prints are white underneath...looks odd when you skirt swings.

Watching the video online. I gasped when I saw Maria trip off the platformed stage!!! Thank goodness she didn't fall to the ground. Poor thing. I've always wondered if the models have ever fallen off that crazy stage.....or the hosts trip on it when they walk towards the models!

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/29/2014 12andcounting said:
On 9/29/2014 Janis Irene said:

I guess it would look cute on a young teenager, but I take care of a toddler who has something identical. It's designed to keep her diaper from showing when she crawls around. Because of this, I wouldn't wear them. They're kind of weird & childish to me.

I couldn't agree more.

I agree with both of you!

Regular Contributor

For those of you who like it, fine. I tink it is the silliest thing I have ever seen.

Honored Contributor

I've seen only one woman wearing this type of outfit. I first saw her walking away from me - short, slim hipped, lightweight sweater on top. Cute. I was surprised when she stopped to look into a shop window and I realized she was easily in her late 50's. I'm not a buyer, just a describer here. Had I not seen these on TV, I doubt I would have realized exactly what she was wearing!