Contributor

Re: Legacy French Terry Skirted Leggings TSV -Any Thoughts?

On 1/2/2015 Newnick ame said:
On 1/2/2015 Love Roses said:

Thumbs down all the way.

I suggest that you call your local authorities and swear out an arrest warrant for each and every one of those wild, screaming women in skirted tights who are banging on your front door and demanding that you buy and wear a pair. Some things just make life too hard to bear!

Love Roses just said, thumbs down all the way, that is it. Do not get your response.

I agree with Love Roses though, thumbs down all the way! I think this look is for teens and under not for grown women. I wear a large, there is no way I would wear this especially with my big but.

Frequent Contributor

I may be in the minority with my opinion, but I don't these should be worn by anyone over the age of adolescence. Grown women looking like they cut the feet off their tights/pantyhose topped off by a little girl skirt. But that's why we have choices. Some like them, some don't.
Respected Contributor

I ordered them in navy. I think it will be cute with riding boots and a chunky sweater. I am tall and thin and fifty eight years young!

Valued Contributor

WoW! I can't believe how popular these are!! I'm glad I ordered the black yesterday-they are sold out. Thanks for all the input. I know I am going to really like these ""skeggings."" That was a word someone had for them in a store I was in today. I thought that was a cute name for them!

Enjoy ladies!!

Valued Contributor

Down! Why this for a TSV agin??
Trusted Contributor

I can't wait to get mine too! I have a lot of longer tunic sweaters, cardigans and boots to wear with TSV!!

Mtnbikegirl...I like the name you have for them skeggings. The will go next to my jeggings in my closet!

I too hope that everyone who ordered... enjoys the skirted leggings!

Valued Contributor

I had never paid any attentin to these skirted leggings before now. I had to go take a look at the presentation after reading all of your posts. I think they are kinda cute and looked cute on all the girls IMHO. I think that any age can wear these if you feel comfortable in them. I wouldn't wear them only because I am not a skinny minny and don't think they would flatter me at all. That type of clothing is worn by so many women I see out and about around here, they would not be inappropriate most places.

Enjoy to those of you that purchased them.

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

The black is the only color that would not be totally unflattering; they make your legs look thick and heavy .....doubt anyone is looking for that!
Valued Contributor

On 1/2/2015 happygal said: I think they look cute but wonder if the skirt bags out in the but after sitting. Cannot imagine working out in them. What kind of workout could anyone do in a skirt?
I got them for zumba classes. No one needs to see my butt and I don't have long t-shirts...
Super Contributor

No Nonsense makes these in a two pack in black, for like $32 cotton/poly/span for two! I'm going to try those instead, and they don't look quite as casual as the french terry, and its a normal women's size so I know I take a small, instead of guessing at QVC's strange sizing.