Honored Contributor

Re: Legacy French Terry Skirted Leggings TSV -Any Thoughts?

I wish these were pictured on models in various heights. I'm 5'4" and want a little more length because I'm hippy. These look too short but if the model is 5'10" they would probably be OK. I have the longer skirted style and 2 of the shorter, and they're GREAT for dance class.
Respected Contributor

Ugh, these are going to be a TSV again?!? I just never "got" this concept. I would much rather have two separate pieces, and what do you wear on your feet?

Honored Contributor

On 12/31/2014 suzeecat said:

Ugh, these are going to be a TSV again?!? I just never "got" this concept. I would much rather have two separate pieces, and what do you wear on your feet?

Dance flats!
Valued Contributor

Yes. I love them with flats of all kinds. Of course, sneakers for the gym. This time of year you could wear boots of all kinds too. Anything you would wear with a legging/tunic.

I wish they had these back when I took dance class! Newnick ame-sounds like fun!!

Super Contributor

I have the ones with the longer flowy skirt and i wear it all. the. time! It is so comfortable and goes with anything. I have the black and I wear with boots are booties. I am thinking about this one to had more coverage when wearing tunics.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/31/2014 Joann1218 said:

Question: Do you think this would be appropriate for work or are they too casual. For work I don't have to be super dressy, but I don't want to look like I'm going to the gym.

Maybe dress down Friday? I only wear beefier ponte type leggings on those days.

Honored Contributor

On 12/31/2014 Newnick ame said: I wish these were pictured on models in various heights. I'm 5'4" and want a little more length because I'm hippy. These look too short but if the model is 5'10" they would probably be OK. I have the longer skirted style and 2 of the shorter, and they're GREAT for dance class.
They recently featured a version of this with a skirt they said was 26". That should be long enough for just about anybody. It was Legacy but not the TSV.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I ordered them in black. If the skirt is the right length, I think it'll make an easy outfit with a sweater and boots. I'm between a small and medium and ordered the medium so I wouldn't have to baby it in the laundry. I hope it's not too big.

Respected Contributor

Have you guys seen how far up one can see, for those hosts on Fashionably Early sitting on the stools? Anyone think this is a good look? I certainly don't - standing up it was bad - bunching, sticking to the legging, sticking out conically in the back when the wearer bends over. Sitting down takes it to a whole new level of embarrassment.

Super Contributor

I have the original that was sold last year and love it..... Does anyone know what happen to the woman that was always selling the product? I thought it was her company and now I no longer see her? Just wondering if she sold the company. I have been buying Legacy for years....