Respected Contributor

I thougt Leah looked great with the wig - so much better than her regular 'do.

Shawn's hair was literally in front of her face all evening - between that and the glasses she looked ridic.  

Respected Contributor

I thought the wig made Leah's head look too small.  I love her natural hair and she wears it well!!!

I also thought Jane T. looked great in the red color wig.  Good color for her. She said she was born with reddish hair...

Respected Contributor

Jane did look really good in that wig - at first I thought she just had a new 'do before I realized it was a wig.

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Bettyanne ..............most likely those are reading glasses, you can see up close but not far away with them.  Hence instead of adjusting them every other minutes you perch them down on the nose.  You will be there some day.

Or go to an eye Dr and get correct lens to see.. Or if they are a thing, thing for her, they don't need to be used for assessory. not really an attractive look at all.  

Esteemed Contributor

I clicked on the presetatoin of the popcorn and was bit shocked!!  I thought Leah looked okay in the wig...but what was she wearing?  The jumpsuit made her hips look huge!!  So unattractive!

Trusted Contributor

@Imaoldhippie  Not me.  When my time comes, I will be wearing progessive lenses.  

Respected Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

I agree about Leah!  Having less hair shows off her beautiful face, which is hidden with all the hair she regularly has. Very beautiful woman!

I agree.  Her usual huge volume of hair overwhelms her features.

Trusted Contributor

That wig was plastered down on her head.  It was too flat except for the bulge at the back as another poster stated.  Those wigs were all too shiny.  Real hair does not look like it's polished.  And Shawn's wig was always in her eyes.  Very distracting to see her constantly pushing it off her face. 

Honored Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Bettyanne ..............most likely those are reading glasses, you can see up close but not far away with them.  Hence instead of adjusting them every other minutes you perch them down on the nose.  You will be there some day.

Or go to an eye Dr and get correct lens to see.. Or if they are a thing, thing for her, they don't need to be used for assessory. not really an attractive look at all.  

@HLP apparently you don't understand the concept of reading glasses.

I have contacts for distance but I cannot see up close either so I have to wear reading glasses over the top of my contacts.  I have tried various other ways like monovision lenses, so I don't have to wear the reading glasses but nothing works.

It's a big pain for me taking them on and off but it is what it is.  Shawn has said she needs the glasses for reading, they aren't just an accessory because she likes the looks.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@walkingal wrote:

@Imaoldhippie  Not me.  When my time comes, I will be wearing progessive lenses.  

@walkingal , wait until your times comes.  I hated progressive contact lenses and I will not do glasses 24/7.