Valued Contributor

Le Creuset cast iron set would be a good Todays special

Thank you for doing a Le Creuset TS but how about giving us a good price on a three or four piece set also as a Todays Special? QVC keeps talking about a lot of buying power so let's see if they do it?

Honored Contributor

Re: Le Creuset cast iron set would be a good Todays special

@tockermanSome weeks ago they did offer a cast iron set (no, not Le Creuset) and I did look.  Backed off  - although I have been promising myself a smallish cast iron skillet. 

Lots of women worry about wrinkles as they age -  me?  I'm way more concerned that it's tough to heft a 3-quart pot of boiling water.

Valued Contributor

AGREE!  I’d love to see an extended set!  I was just thinking that same thing this am

Honored Contributor

I'd love to see the small (6in?) skillet as a special.  They are hard to find and I never see them on sale!  I'll bet they would "fly out the door!"  LOL!!!

Valued Contributor

this is not for everyone? But my daughter really wants this and I would love to find a good set at a good price. 

Esteemed Contributor

I would have liked the oven roaster for a TSV.  I could get much more use out of it than the TSV.  

I bought the first Cook's Essentials Cast Iron TSV set the Q offered, so really only need the roaster/baker.