Occasional Contributor

Does anyone have an idea of what the LC TSV will be on 11/13?

Super Contributor

Expensive. In 5 payments probably. 

Frequent Contributor

I have no idea but if I'm allowed to wish....I want the new bread baker 🤞🏻

Respected Contributor

@greencardigan 

Le Creuset has them on thier website   300 dollars, free shipping, 4 easy pays of 75.00, with a set of "petite pepper mills (2) free with orders over 250.00 ( this order would qualify!!)...

They have ALL the colors....!

I have it and it's really nice. Mine is Carribean color....

Honored Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

@greencardigan 

Le Creuset has them on thier website   300 dollars, free shipping, 4 easy pays of 75.00, with a set of "petite pepper mills (2) free with orders over 250.00 ( this order would qualify!!)...

They have ALL the colors....!

I have it and it's really nice. Mine is Carribean color....

I was interested in the new nutmeg color which had been out of stock.  I got an email the other day stating it was back in stock.  I'm very tempted....

Occasional Contributor
Can describe the piece?
I did check out the LC site and saw the S&P shaker offer.
Thanks so much for the info.
Respected Contributor

PLEASE QVC.....if it's going to be something cast iron,...

NO cheap glass infomercial lids with the "vent hole"....totally defeats the purpose of the tight fitting cast iron lid...all the liquid that's supposed to return to your food boils away...

NONE of that horrible black coating ( Grill pans)...LC makes nice  sand enamelled cast iron, but they haven't gotten the non-stick down yet, and you don't need it anyway.

Another gimmick to ruin a perfectly good pot. The enamelled interior cleans up like a dream....why reinvent the wheel? (Well, I know. why...cause people have be trained to cook in black non-stick...)...

Please.....NO "Classic" line items.....that's the OLD line....Please stick to the NEW Products in the "Signature" line. YES the Classic line works and cleans up as well, but it IS the older product line. ( You can see the comparison on You Tube to learn the differences in the two lines.."Compare Le Creuset Classic to Signature").

I hope they don't tell us over and over that "Cool Mint" is exclusive to QVC.....there's TONS of it on E-Bay from the last several years.There's 165 items today alone. (It may now be "exclusive to QVC"... if LC has that color glass frit left over from years ago...and QVC got a break to use it up!!!  Like those old paint cans in your garage....!!!)

OK rant over. I use the 3.75 qt  Cassadou I bought on QVC almost every day, for everything except eggs!! It's great on the top of the stove, great in the oven...

BUT...I had to toss that horrible infomercial glass "cook and look (GIMMICK!!!!) lid" with that dang vent hole!!

I bought a proper size LC cast iron lid on E bay ( there are lots of just lids for sale....just look for one with the same number as what's one your LC pot). It wasn't the same color as the pot, but I don't care. I want the correct cooking ability...

Even my Cassadou said "Thank You!!" when I put the cast iron lid on it!! 

"Now I can cook the way I was designed to!!" it said happily,

and I use it to this day!!!

O rant over.

Contributor

I am very curious on what it will be however I'm sure I will be disappointed. My first ever piece came from QVC and it was the color carribean. I have collected only that color ever since. However, QVC never offers that color anymore in their TSV's, I think it was replaced by cool mint. I did cave one time and ordered the cool mint when it was a TSV but just looked out of place with the rest of my pieces so I sold it. 

Respected Contributor

@MOMOF2BOYS 

E bay has 37 cast iron LC pieces in Carribean today...some of it brand new...

I buy peices off E-bay occasionally, but it doesn't seem to be as much "fun" as seeing them on QVC, hearing the colors recited 5000 times, being urged to buy RIGHT NOW because this color will sell out.....you know!!!

And of course, seeing the 10,000th pot of short ribs or mac and cheese!!!!

I'll be watching!!! 

E bay has over 300 LC Caribbean of all materials listed today!!

I'm surprised more people seem to give up on a color they really like..they are ALWAYS on E-bay, a lot of times never even used, brand new in box, and some are even from QVC according to the descriptions!!

CHeck it out!

Contributor

Hoping for a bread oven too. Does anybody know yet what the tsv is?