Frequent Contributor

Re: Le Creuset, 7/15/20, TSV

Have lots of Le Creuset and love love love it! I buy different colors, depending on what I will be cooking in it and what will look good in that piece. So, I don't buy all one color, but colors that work well together on display, as I have my cookware out on a multi-shelf rack. Brings color and personality and practicality to my kitchen. Love seeing it across the room, along with the beautiful shapes and shine of All-Clad pieces.

Trusted Contributor

@house_cat 

That 2qt was so popular in the TSV,  usually they bring back popular items.

I bought 3 or 4 (can't remember) as gifts, gave them away thinking I'll buy 2 more for myself.....I'm still waiting for it to return. Cat Frustrated

I bought 5 of the current TSV for Christmas presents for my kids and myself, didn't want to take a chance this time.

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Trusted Contributor

I have a LC square shaped grill pan. It's heavy and actually weighs less that this TSV. Also the handles must be handled with glove-like potholders -- we've had some burns.

It aggravates any wrist problems that we have, but it IS a good performing LC grill pan. i just have to enlist help to handle the pan when it comes off my cooktop and I need to drain juices or turn it over to wash it.

Remember:  LC retains heat well and should NEVER be used with heat source set at more than medium.

Coastal blue is so pretty in the pictures. And I have enjoyed mixing colors for  LC.

I burned rice in my 2.25 quart saucepan and it STILL came out clean after tending to the way LC recommends for cleaning.

**SO, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE WRIST OR HAND PROBLEMS, YOU WOULD PROBABLY ENJOY THIS GRILL PAN.**

Valued Contributor

Well I caved in and decided to get it. I don’t have a grill pan, so thought I’d use this quite a bit. I ordered the emerald, my other LC pieces are marseille and soleil so the mix of colors should be pretty.
Esteemed Contributor

The pan is pretty but the sides are to low way to much splattering will occur.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the meringue and just checked my orders and it showed as an advance order!

This item is listed as in stock. Are these pans all gonna be shipped out at a later date?  I heard nothing about that, did you?

Honored Contributor

@skittles2 

I hadn't realized that the 2 quart was a TSV at one time.  I purchased mine elsewhere.  I have to agree with some other posters - it's nice to add a new color or two, but it seems they switched the colors so drastically. I wonder why that is.

~ house cat ~
Frequent Contributor

Did anyone who bought it receive the recipes that were supposed to come with it? I asked the question and was told the recipes would come in the box, but I didn't receive them. Just wondering if anyone else received them with the pan.