Frequent Contributor
Has anyone noticed Laurie Felt Silky Denim jeans having sewing defects? And wash/coloring imperfections? I have ordered 8 pair and have received 6 pair with noticeable imperfections.
Trusted Contributor

@Jesse Ann  I have 2 pair of her jean's and have noticed no imperfections,  I actually am very happy with them.  The fit is perfect also.   Sorry to hear you got a bad batch.

Frequent Contributor
It is funny you posted this. Got mine yesterday and looked at them and thought “shoot, they have flaws” but then remembered one option was slightly Distressed😂. Made me happy because I love these jeans
Frequent Contributor
I’m waiting for an exchange on one pair. I love these jeans so much! I just couldn’t believe the sewing mishaps on them. I got my fingers crossed that the pair coming will be fine🤞🏼
Frequent Contributor
I did exchange one pair…the Rose Petal Silky Denim Flare-dark wash…that had the over stitching (sewing on top of already sewed stitches) and the pair I received have NO sewing errorsSmiley Happy I’m sooo happy about this!! These jeans are sooo comfortable. I love that they are hemmed at the bottom of pants legs (not frayed look), regular length (not cropped) and are higher waisted (especially in the back)!
I did return the skinny jeans that had wash issues that made the jeans look stained. And the other Rose Petal Flares that had sewing defects. I’m happy that no one else had this problemSmiley Happy This post is just an update and to say that….Laurie Felt jeans, even though I went through all of this, are STILL worth it because they are the most comfortable jeans that DON’T move (start sliding down) throughout the day!!!
Esteemed Contributor

No, I have 6-8 pair.