Honored Contributor

Wow!  I'm not a fan of this at all!!

Honored Contributor

I don't know.....I feel Laurie is being a bit disingenuous in how she's selling it as if she just designed something new.  It's an extremely close retread of her Hot in Hollywood blouse she sold years ago.  Nothing wrong at all with bringing it back, but say so. 

I'm not a fan of the sleeves at all, so it's a No for me. 

Esteemed Contributor
@haddon9. Isn’t it great we all don’t like the same things. What a boring world it would be. I don’t like anything with those types of sleeves period so it’s an easy pass coupled with the fact that who knows when they will even ship or be received. I am in total disgust mode with the Q. I wonder if the Christmas In July products will arrive by Christmas. I didn’t order anything from that show either. I will stick with Nordstrom where customer service reigns supreme avd orders received within 3-5 days
Super Contributor

I like the watercolor also.  I'm on the fence about purchasing.  Not sure if  I like the pleated sleeves.

Respected Contributor

I was just flipping through a new magazine and I saw them showing tops, skirts, pants, etc. with the pleats.  It must be a current fashion trend.  I like the blouse but I have no place to wear it, especially now with Covid.  Also, I wonder if it adds the appearance of inches to the hip area.  I usually stay away from layers there.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I don't know.....I feel Laurie is being a bit disingenuous in how she's selling it as if she just designed something new.  It's an extremely close retread of her Hot in Hollywood blouse she sold years ago.  Nothing wrong at all with bringing it back, but say so. 

@Caaareful Shopper, I haven't seen this presented but I was very disappointed when I saw this.

I am another who ordered this years ago when she was on HSN with her HIH collection.  I'm also positive she brought this in when she first came to QVC.  Heck, it might have even been her first QVC TSV.

This is very been there, done that.  Like @Alter Ego , I donated this years ago.  To be honest, I didn't wear it much because of the sleeves.  They just got in the way all the time.  

Regular Contributor

NEW Hot In Hollywood Green Pleated Sleeve Top With Reversible Neck Size S SMALL

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

This is from ebay..Hot In Hollywood..It sure does look like the one she is selling..

Hi! It's Lauren from the @LaurieFelt team.. The TSV is inspired by a blouse that Laurie has previously done with Hot in Hollywood. This was one of your favorites and we have updated it with all of your feedback to make it even better than before. All new prints, pleated details, longer length in the front and the back and new bracelet sleeve details. We cannot wait for you to get it home! 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@LFLA wrote:

Hi! It's Lauren from the @LaurieFelt team.. The TSV is inspired by a blouse that Laurie has previously done with Hot in Hollywood. This was one of your favorites and we have updated it with all of your feedback to make it even better than before. All new prints, pleated details, longer length in the front and the back and new bracelet sleeve details. We cannot wait for you to get it home! 

This is not made in petites; therefore it would not fit properly. Please don't respond that it looks good on everyone because it doesn't.

Regular Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  and @Pixie66, can you give some feedback on the sleeve pleating? Does the pleating hold the folds after washing or does it need ironing? I really love this top but the possible sleeve maintenance concerns me. Sounds like both of you really like this this top. The watercolor print is just beautiful!

@Maltichonmom17Hi - the pleating holds after washing, it's 100% Poly and I wash and dry in the dryer, it doesn't wrinkle at all.  The sleeves are shorter than the one I have but it's pretty much the same style.  I wear a skinny tank under mine becasue I'm tall and the original one could have been a tad big longer for my liking.  It seems this one is longer.  I like the pink and blush.  

It's an easy top to wear, honestly, I wore it mostly with jeans.

I hope you love it if you purchase. Smiley Happy