Honored Contributor

@madmimi wrote:

I don't find her snooty at all. And who are you to say such a thing? Just because she is married to a certain person and lives in a certain town, does not make a person "snooty".  What a rude jab, IMO>

That said, I have 3 pairs of her denim skinny jeans from the past QVC airings and I really like. I wear a small and they do have that type of tight fit. They look great with longer shirts and blazers. Plus I live in Florida and they are the perfect weight for year-round.

I wouldn't call LF " snooty", the woman comes off as" preachy" to me. I think she means well, but if you are sensitive to that type of talk, you won't like it.

Esteemed Contributor

I think all the models and KK need to go up one size. They look like sausages.  I find Laurie to be very kind and not a “name dropper” lke some of the other vendors & hosts.  She is very honest about coming from no money.

Respected Contributor

I have a bunch of LF jeans and love them. I tried the ones that did not zip/button before and hated fighting to get them on and off.  Once they were on, they were cute.  This is a win for me.  Same look, no tug-a-war to get them on.  I got the charcoal, lighest wash and med wash in petite. I am that 5'2 girl.  I went with the small but may need to exchange for XS, if they have them and I need them once I try them on.

Deb

Esteemed Contributor

I have 3 pair of the wider leg jeans of hers and I love them! Best jeans Ive had in years. Didnt buy the TSV because of the slim leg. It is my opinion all wide leg pants should come back. IMO dont wear skinny jeans unless youre skinny, and am sick of straight leg jeans too! Yes I was raised in the hippy days! 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
@Lipstickdiva. I disagree that the models looked awful. It depends on your size. If it’s not your style I get it but if it is their style and more power to them

@Teddixat, I was talking about the models in the DG jeans presentation on HSN.  I didn't see any presentation of these LF jeans until last night and I thought the models all looked fabulous in them.  I really didn't see any rippling at all.  I thought they looked particularly great on Jackie. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Teddixat wrote:
@Lipstickdiva. I disagree that the models looked awful. It depends on your size. If it’s not your style I get it but if it is their style and more power to them

@Teddixat, I was talking about the models in the DG jeans presentation on HSN.  I didn't see any presentation of these LF jeans until last night and I thought the models all looked fabulous in them.  I really didn't see any rippling at all.  I thought they looked particularly great on Jackie. 

@Lipstickdiva 

It's not just the models that need to go up a size or two in DG's jeans....its DIANE HERSELF who needs a size intervention. 

Contributor

Hello

I like them but I always get them on ebay for $9 or less. I do not think they are worth the full price.  I hope you ladies are having a wonderful shopping day!!!!!

Super Contributor

I bought a pair and sent them back.  I have rather thin legs and average body and they looked dreadful on me.  Not flattering at all..