Esteemed Contributor
Thank you ladies for your input. I actually own several pairs of her silk denim jeans and I love them. My question was the color on the charcoal and whether the pair Laurie was wearing looked lighter than the pair Katia was wearing but thanks for your input. None of my jeans stretch out. They do exactly the opposite
Esteemed Contributor
@Tangocash. What does her name have to do with it and whether she’s from Hollywood or not.
Honored Contributor

Denim is a weave, not a fabric.  It can be woven with any fabric content.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
Thank you ladies for your input. I actually own several pairs of her silk denim jeans and I love them. My question was the color on the charcoal and whether the pair Laurie was wearing looked lighter than the pair Katia was wearing but thanks for your input. None of my jeans stretch out. They do exactly the opposite

I thought they looked lighter on Laurie also.  I like the shade on Katia, I didn't order because I was worried I would get the lighter shade

Honored Contributor

@Tangocash wrote:

If you think Laurie Felt is "snooty", look her up and find out why. Her full name is Laurie Feltheimer, married to Jon Feltheimer, a movie producer for Lyons Gate, in Hollywood.

Laurie has never made it a secret about her background or marriage.  She usually brings it up in neary every full show of her items. 

Super Contributor

I thought the same thing - they rippled at the knee and even the back - when the camera showed her a side view... I think she should have gone up a size.. JMO..  

Esteemed Contributor
@Shopaholics53 and Careful Shopper. Thank you both. Obviously these jeans are not for everyone. I honestly believe the rippling effect is from the rayon and spandex. I have Skinnygirl jeans from Bethany Frankel and they are approximately the same percentages of rayon cotton poly and spandex and they ripple. I am a size 27 - in her jeans a d ab XS in Laurie’s jeans. A sz 2-4 125 pounds 5.3.5
Respected Contributor

I own one pair and I liked the fit and feel, but they have no front pockets and I won't order more. I need pockets in front to carry my work badge and mobile phone. The last thing I need is to have my phone fall out of my back pocket and into a toilet.

Honored Contributor

@CAMOGIRL wrote:

I have a few pairs of her jeans and like them.
They fit good. Are comfortable. Hold up well.

The models need to wear the size that fits them properly,

This would give the customer a real look on how the item

truly fits on different body types and sizes.

Is there something wrong with wearing the size that actually fits best? 

Size is totally irrelevant, the fit is what should always be important.

@CAMOGIRL, I too assumed the rippling, etc. is because they are in the wrong size.  

I was watching the DG TS presentation on Saturday and some of those models also looked poured into those jeggings and it looked awful.

Contributor

I don't find her snooty at all. And who are you to say such a thing? Just because she is married to a certain person and lives in a certain town, does not make a person "snooty".  What a rude jab, IMO>

That said, I have 3 pairs of her denim skinny jeans from the past QVC airings and I really like. I wear a small and they do have that type of tight fit. They look great with longer shirts and blazers. Plus I live in Florida and they are the perfect weight for year-round.