Esteemed Contributor

I was wondering if these are really denim jeans or mainly rayon and polyester? They appear to be very stretchy. Also, do they hold their shape? 

If you have her silky denim jeans, please advise. 

Honored Contributor

I have 1 pair and they are just ok. IMO LF makes these jeans for women built like herself with skinny legs. If you notice on the models with heavier legs the jeans ripple at the knee and part way up the back of the knee. I wear a size 8 in her jeans and they do that on me too.So if you have those long skinny legs you are in business.LOL The jeans are good quality and do hold their shape and yes they are quite stretchy. Oh and you need to wear cotton underwear or they will slide down your hips, at least they do on me.

Valued Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I have 1 pair and they are just ok. IMO LF makes these jeans for women built like herself with skinny legs. If you notice on the models with heavier legs the jeans ripple at the knee and part way up the back of the knee. I wear a size 8 in her jeans and they do that on me too.So if you have those long skinny legs you are in business.LOL The jeans are good quality and do hold their shape and yes they are quite stretchy. Oh and you need to wear cotton underwear or they will slide down your hips, at least they do on me.

@blackhole99  ITA--I noticed it big time on, I think the petite model's name is Talia? Anyways, and the other girl with blonde curly hair who wears an XL (like me) they were also rippled/drawing up! No thanks! Plus, I have to say I don't really care for LF...she comes across as a little snoody to me. JMO

~ Hope in TN ~
Super Contributor

If you think Laurie Felt is "snooty", look her up and find out why. Her full name is Laurie Feltheimer, married to Jon Feltheimer, a movie producer for Lyons Gate, in Hollywood.

Respected Contributor

I have a few pairs of her jeans and like them.
They fit good. Are comfortable. Hold up well.

The models need to wear the size that fits them properly,

This would give the customer a real look on how the item

truly fits on different body types and sizes.

Is there something wrong with wearing the size that actually fits best? 

Size is totally irrelevant, the fit is what should always be important.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I have a pair of her jeans in Tall and love the fit.  Unfortunately, jeans are as individual as people.  This makes it tricky shopping without trying on.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Laurie Felt Silky Denim

[ Edited ]

Are they the white ones that Courtney K was wearing while hosting? If so, the fit even on little shapely Courtney was way too tight, especially when she turned and you saw her from the rear, so skin tight even on her they were all puckery and clinging tighter than a second skin even in the butt area. 

Respected Contributor

I tried her jeans last TSV in my size according to everything, and couldn't get them on- Sizing was so far off.... Not trying again. 

Super Contributor

I almost went for these, but changed my mind for 2 reasons...first, as mentioned by others, the sagging fabric below the knee on sizes other than a 2 is terrible...and also I find the whiskering to be outdated and frankly silly on a tight pant...whiskering on a looser jean makes more sense. (Also, I'll add...the color I like, the washed black, looks great on the tall model but looks completely different and lighter on Lori, so I would hesitate in case I got the lighter color and had to pay to return.) Passing on these and will stick to jeans in stores.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a pair of her silky denim jeans and find them to be very fitted and too stretchy even though I am a size 4 or xs petite.  However, I do like her regular denim jeans which are not as fitted.  I would never buy the silky denim again.