Valued Contributor

Re: Laurie Felt Pullover Top TSV 1/28

[ Edited ]

Baggy style once again! I wish they would also offer some tailored styles designed by real designers.  I'm not interested in dressing like a slob even when I'm at home.

Honored Contributor

For those of you that like it and ordered it please ignore the highly rude comments from the posters that dont care for the style.  Wear it in good health.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

For those of you that like it and ordered it please ignore the highly rude comments from the posters that dont care for the style.  Wear it in good health.

I like it in a few of the colors.  I would wear it with a front tuck.  My issue is the sleeve length as I would have preferred long sleeves.  Still deciding...

I get that not everyone likes everything, but I agree, for those who decided they really want to get it, some of the comments here are an excitement killer.

Respected Contributor

Not a good look. I agree with you ladies about the hem as well. Reminds me of maternity clothes from the 70's
Trusted Contributor

WAY too much material. Asymetrical hem - NAY. Looks like a MATERNITY top.

Esteemed Contributor

I was just looking over some of the Laurie Felt items for sale. OMG - $70.00 for pull on jeans??! A big no! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I cannot say the hosts aren't good at their jobs! The presentations are tempting me! 
II love looser tops and his might be good when it's hot and I can't stand anything on me...  And, on a summer night outside the sleeves protect from mosquitoes... hmmmmm. 

Oy, I am trying to be on a moratorium of no more...  I'm so bad, but Q loves me!! 🤣🤣👏🏼💕

Respected Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I cannot say the hosts aren't good at their jobs! The presentations are tempting me! 
II love looser tops and his might be good when it's hot and I can't stand anything on me...  And, on a summer night outside the sleeves protect from mosquitoes... hmmmmm. 

Oy, I am trying to be on a moratorium of no more...  I'm so bad, but Q loves me!! 🤣🤣👏🏼💕

Ok so let me either talk you out of this OR enable you lol. 
1. Do you wear similar tops? Do you already know that this style flatters your figure?
2. If not, are you prepared to be honest with yourself when you buy it and look in the mirror? If you look heavier or pregnant will this bother you?
3. The colors/patterns are pretty. What will you wear it with? I like it in the hot pink. However I know this is a bad style for my figure. and height. 5'4", 160, apple shape. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Rather dated and would have loved this 5 decades ago as a maternity top!

Respected Contributor

Thank you @fairydogmother !  So helpful!  I generally don't wear a lot of that oversized style tops-   I am small, 5'2" size 6ish on top, but I just turned 60 so a pregnancy-look is not on my list!  Might scare the hubby! 🤣🤣
I would wear with jeans or crops in summer...  Have a lovely weekend- 🌹