Trusted Contributor

Re: Laurie Felt Pullover Top TSV 1/28

This style is very similar to a style she had last year. I own two of those. They do run big. I own grey and hot pink. I really like them. I'm 5'9" tall so they don't overwhelm me. I see she is offering them in petites this time around. Probably a good idea as I can't see anyone under 5'6" wearing the ones I have. They also wash nice.❤️

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for posting all the TSVs @banned again !  Appreciate you- 💕👏🏼
Hmmmm, not sure what they were thinking with this TSV. Seems very "shleppy" .🤣🤣🤣 

Trusted Contributor

More shapeless clothing.... seems that's all QVC offers these days
Esteemed Contributor

It looks like a maternity top. It is very unflattering. I don't get the design of these tops and wouldn't work for me.

Respected Contributor

You're welcome! I may have a lot of things going on at the moment that would prevent me from posting all the TSVs in the coming months, so be sure to check out the Today's Special Value button at the top of the page and "The Drop Spot" on the QVC app.

Regular Contributor

Such a soft & comfortable top...

These tops of Laurie's are oh, so soft. They're the most comfortable tops that I own, and I wear them year 'round. I have the prior version of this top in various solid colors (gray, navy, black, etc.), so tonight I ordered it in the (blue) Marble pattern. I'll probably pick it up in the Bold Floral pattern too.

Frequent Contributor

One word, "Yikes!"

Valued Contributor

This is hideous. Such an unflattering style. The blue marble is pretty but please put in a normal top.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

this could be any of Q's brands with a Felt label in the back

could be DC or Graver or 

not different or flattering 

not even exciting colors,

Trusted Contributor

I could never wear this style. It would fall right off my shoulders. I'm very petite on top and need closer fitting necklines. Overall, this top would hang on me like something from my rag drawer. If you're tall, slim and full busted this might look adorable.