Respected Contributor

Laurie Felt Jeans - The fit...

I ordered an XS which matches my numeric size but these are tiny, sausage-casing tight! I am a size 4, 110 lbs, so these should have fit!     Also, I ordered the petite length, supposed to have inseam 29”, but they are only 27”, too short!  I’m So disgusted, I should have known better than to order jeans without numeric sizing!  Tempted to call Customer service to ask waive return shipping- what do ya think?

Respected Contributor

Re: Laurie Felt Jeans - The fit...

@Skyegirl21: Usually the return shipping fee is waived only if you're requesting an exchange or if the item is defective/damaged. But, I guess it doesn't hurt to ask.

Honored Contributor

If they're only 27" when advertised as 29", they're defective and it's perfectly okay to ask shipping be waived.  By the way, 29" is much too long for a petite.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Skyegirl21  Yes, I broke my oath not to order clothes from QVC a few months back and ordered a pair of her jeans in my normal QVC size.  (I forget what the sizing was......either an XS or a 2.)  When they arrived they were waaaaaaay small, especially in the waist (my rear is only 34").  I was so mad at myself for ordering them and having to return them.  I think her jeans are designed for younger girls with perfect figures.

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

I just received mine and tried them on.  I ordered up one size from a medium to a large and they fit fairly well.  I like them, but I don't think that I would order another pair.  I find them longer than I expected and will need to wear a heel with them and I don't usually need to do so.  

I am not really familiar with her products (I did receive someone's else order this summer and was told not to return it and that is how I knew to size up), but the fit on these is such that if I lost any weight, they would be a little large on me.  I don't like inconsistencies in fit when ordering online.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21,

I am the exact size and weight as you, and, I would have ordered the xs. I would call and ask to waive because 27" are too short. Try! Let us know.

Regular Contributor

I had the same problem with the length on mine. I ordered the tall and it measured just shy of 32" when it should have been 34". I also ordered my normal size and they were way too small. I sent them back marked defective. Sad thing is I actually really liked the style and the feel of the fabric but so unsure of what size to reorder and I am not confident that the next pair would be the true 34" length either.

Respected Contributor

Thanks all, for sharing experiences and opinions, I’m gonna try-  💝. It is a shame because the fabric is very nice and silky and that was the draw for me!  But I’m not taking anymore chances... 

Esteemed Contributor

I have received return shipping when dissatisfied before, so demand it.  I debated all day whether to order these jeans or not, ended up not ordering as I had just purchased two pair of DKNY jeans.  Their sizing is consistent and I can buy without worry.  Yes, they are sewed with gold thread but I’ve never had a problem with them.

Trusted Contributor

@Skyegirl21 I ordered one of her previous TSVs, and the jeans I received were at least two sizes too big, even though they were labeled my size. I returned them as defective, and they returned my shipping costs. 

I was hesitant to order again, but I decided to try. I ordered the same size and inseam as you, and they fit well. It seems like this brand has issues with quality control on its TSVs. Woman Frustrated