Occasional Contributor

Laura Geller upcoming TSV, any ideas when?

Does anyone know when Laura Geller may be back on with a TSV?

When was the last one anyway? It seems like she just isn't on anymore.

Valued Contributor

Re: Laura Geller upcoming TSV, any ideas when?

she's been on several times these past couple of months and a lot of her items sell out. I agree with you, I am wishing for a Laura Geller TSV Smiley Happy She's my absolute favorite beauty expert!

Respected Contributor

Laura Geller usually has a TSV in July to celebrate her QVC anniversary.

Super Contributor

Her brushes are the best.  They're not scratchy on the face.  

Trusted Contributor

Laura had an online hour talk on her Facebook Friday. She said that she will NOT have a TSV on QVC his year because of the disruption caused by the coronavirus. 

I hope that she has some great holiday giftsets like last year.

Honored Contributor

@Riddlebox - I like Laura's products too. The company that just bought Laura Geller is in flux right now, and as @Squirrel Lover said they are not going to do a TSV. The company that first bought Laura's original company also bought Clark's Botanicals and Julep. When this first company sold to another company it sold Clark's back to the original owners. This second company is planning to "rebrand" Laura Geller and Julep. Jane Park of Julep is no longer involved at all, but Laura is still the spokesperson for the Laura Geller brand. The original company that first bought her brand seemed to keep a lot of the same formulations we all liked. I hope the new company continues this!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I was wondering if there is a new owner involved. All her products disappear from Ulta, and the rest was sold at deep discounts. I miss some of her products a lot.