QVC Community

Laura Geller chat Today - April 29th

[ Edited ]

Laura Geller TSV photo 4-29-16.jpgHi Everyone!

Are you ready to take a Mediteranian journey with us? We're excited to chat with you today -  April 29th! Hope you can join us!

-Laura Geller Beauty Team

Honored Contributor

Re: Laura Geller chat coming April 29th

Excellent!  LG is my favorite brand on QVC.  I purchased this Mediterranean set already -- love!

The collection looks great, wondering how you sharpen the lipstick in the set?

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@bjktla wrote:

The collection looks great, wondering how you sharpen the lipstick in the set?

Hello @bjktla!

Thank you for tuning in. We're so glad you like  the collection. The lipstick is a twist up so no sharpening needed Smiley Happy We hope you enjoy it!

The Laura Geller Beauty Team

QVC Community

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Excellent!  LG is my favorite brand on QVC.  I purchased this Mediterranean set already -- love!

Hello @Caaareful Shopper!

Thank you so much for the post. We know you'll love this great versatile collection.

Enjoy!

The Laura Geller Beauty Team

Love Laura's products, but as a slightly older gal, could you put  eyeshadows that are mat not so shimmery in a TSV on occasion? I know she makes a FEW and calls them sugar free! I realize the goal is to appeal to a wide circle of consumers! Yay!! that this TSV has a matt bronzer, her last TSV I had to return 

, as pretty as it was because the face Radience had way too much shimmer for me.

QVC Community

@DebinDenver wrote:

Love Laura's products, but as a slightly older gal, could you put  eyeshadows that are mat not so shimmery in a TSV on occasion? I know she makes a FEW and calls them sugar free! I realize the goal is to appeal to a wide circle of consumers! Yay!! that this TSV has a matt bronzer, her last TSV I had to return 

, as pretty as it was because the face Radience had way too much shimmer for me.

Hi @DebinDenver!

Thank you for tuning in and being our gal. We love the matte bronzer in this collection and we know you will too. Enjoy!
The Laura Geller Beauty Team Heart

New Contributor

I am wondering what shade to order. I usually order light in LG products. There're porcelain and fair then the next choice is medium. What about cool vs yellow undertones? I am cool undertone. I have auburn hair and blue eyes. I burn easily I know porcelain will be ghostly white on my freckled skin. Any suggestions?  I would like to order. 

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@Hop wrote:

I am wondering what shade to order. I usually order light in LG products. There're porcelain and fair then the next choice is medium. What about cool vs yellow undertones? I am cool undertone. I have auburn hair and blue eyes. I burn easily I know porcelain will be ghostly white on my freckled skin. Any suggestions?  I would like to order. 

Hello @Hop!

Thank you for tuning in. We would suggest ordering Fair and our foundation has color correcting pigments that will adjust to your natural undertone. Our foundation is also buildable so you can build coverage as you need it. In addition, the QVC return policy alows you to return or exchange within 30 days of purchase in case you're not happy with it. But we know you'll love this collection. Enjoy!

The Laura Geller Beauty Team Heart

I am so excited to be trying out your products for the first time! I bought the TSV as well as the Light Bronzer. I am the dark end of fair and I chose Porcelain for the TSV. Hope it works out!! Did I mention I'm excited?? lol