Re: Laura Geller chat Today - April 29th

Laura I love your products. I'm begging you please bring back your large pump sizi spackle under make up primer in Bronze.  Please Please .  LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I LOVE Laura Geller! The Balance N Brigthen foundation is one thing I never want to be without! I am African-American and use "Deep." It enhances my complexion and makes it look flawless! It doesn't change me to the shade it wants to be, it makes my own skin shade look marvelous!!  No ashy tan look, no mortuary look.  Just stunning.  My face still looks like the rest of my body, not like my head should be on someone else.  I use her Glam Lash, blushes, eye shadows, eyeliners, Spackle. Yeah, I kinda like LG products.  No other brands on QVC blend so seamlessly and make me look and feel this wonderful.  

Honored Contributor

This is a great TSV! I recently ordered the Balance-N-Glow Foundation. I LOVE it! I thought the regular B&B was great, and I also use Baked Elements, but this is absolutely wonderful! Any chance we might see this in a future TSV? Also, will you be coming out with more shades in the Kajal eyeliner? Two things I would not be without ever are Champagne Spackle - I have a light warm-toned complexion, and this is perfect for my skin - and French Vanilla. I swear I could go without everything else and I'd still look good! I appreciate Laura's commitment to quality - I'm definitely a Geller girl! 

New Contributor

I am trying to decide between Fair & Medium. I have fair skin with pink/red undertones, & use the Medium shade in bare minerals, tarte, & It Cosmetics foundations. I am leaning towards Medium in LG also, but am worried because the color looks so dark in the TSV pics. Any advice would be appreciated!!
QVC Community

@beach-mom wrote:

This is a great TSV! I recently ordered the Balance-N-Glow Foundation. I LOVE it! I thought the regular B&B was great, and I also use Baked Elements, but this is absolutely wonderful! Any chance we might see this in a future TSV? Also, will you be coming out with more shades in the Kajal eyeliner? Two things I would not be without ever are Champagne Spackle - I have a light warm-toned complexion, and this is perfect for my skin - and French Vanilla. I swear I could go without everything else and I'd still look good! I appreciate Laura's commitment to quality - I'm definitely a Geller girl! 

Hi @beach-mom!
Thank you for tuning in! We love our fans! We have many plans for the future Smiley Wink

The Laura Geller Beauty team

QVC Community

@nolanat wrote:
I am trying to decide between Fair & Medium. I have fair skin with pink/red undertones, & use the Medium shade in bare minerals, tarte, & It Cosmetics foundations. I am leaning towards Medium in LG also, but am worried because the color looks so dark in the TSV pics. Any advice would be appreciated!!

Hi @nolanat!

Thank you for tuning in. We would suggest Fair shade and since it's color correcting it will adjust to your understone.

QVC Community

@southtexan wrote:

Will the bronzer in the auto-delivery orders be the same color?

Hi @southtexan!

Thanks for tuning in. The bronzers are different with each auto-delivery. AD#1 will have Split Baked Body Frosting in Tahitian Glow and Blush-n-Brighten in tropic Hues. AD#2 will have Blush-n-Brighten in Raspberry.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am one of the legions that adores Laura and her products. In fact I just received today  a third order of the baked lipsticks.

I need some guidance. My last two Fair B&B are turning orange on me within minutes of applying. I have cool undertones, so orange is not flattering.😄 Can you share what might be causing this? 

Oh and the new formula of shadows are the bees knees. 

QVC Community

@Lally wrote:

I am one of the legions that adores Laura and her products. In fact I just received today  a third order of the baked lipsticks.

I need some guidance. My last two Fair B&B are turning orange on me within minutes of applying. I have cool undertones, so orange is not flattering.😄 Can you share what might be causing this? 

Oh and the new formula of shadows are the bees knees. 

Hi @Lally!
Thank you for tuning in. It could be a combination of your moisturizer and the foundation on top. We would suggest using our Spackle primer prior to applying the foundation for the most optimal application.

Regular Contributor

Will someone please give a list of all the ingredients in the Balance and Brighten??

Does it have Talc and/or Mica?